Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi ladies!

Has any of you ever used a flavored lubricant, or are you still using it for oral sex?

My wife likes to give me (only) oral sex in the bath, because she gets ‘it’ wet and that glides better. We both don't like when spitting on it.
Or do you perhaps have other tips?

It's a strange question, but maybe you can help us with this.

Much thnx!

Grtz Leo

I don't like the artificial taste of flavored lubricant. My saliva glides enough without spitting on it.

Reactions: Leobakker

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Raw coconut oil is slippery and has a mild, we're talking hint of, sweetness. And it will make ta peen smell awesome!
Yeah. Organic, "extra virgin" cold processed, first press. Should be solid at room temperature unless the room is constantly hot. Buy it from the food section. The pharmacy section will charge up to twice as much.

Also. Drink water. Stay hydrated. Can also chew gum or suck a candy before. Can suck the candy during.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I want to give one of my lovers a mini fridge for Christmas, if I can find one that is second hand or very inexpensive. My budget does not allow for extravagant gifts. He drains me. He makes me so dehydrated that I'm in mild shock sometimes by the halfway point, and nearly always when we are done. The kitchen is far away. My thermos is empty before foreplay is concluded. He just gets me so wet. I have no saliva, no perspiration, and eventually, no vaginal fluid. I need to start running an I.V. to keep laying with him. lol Imagine? Recreational saline? I have several hours of abject stupidity after seeing him. Anyway. I want to load it up with water. We both need it. There is perhaps no sensation worse than being thoroughly dehydrated and getting probed by anything other than a wet tongue, and little more satisfying than making a wet, sloppy mess. Water is everything.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I want to give one of my lovers a mini fridge for Christmas, if I can find one that is second hand or very inexpensive. My budget does not allow for extravagant gifts. He drains me. He makes me so dehydrated that I'm in mild shock sometimes by the halfway point, and nearly always when we are done. The kitchen is far away. My thermos is empty before foreplay is concluded. He just gets me so wet. I have no saliva, no perspiration, and eventually, no vaginal fluid. I need to start running an I.V. to keep laying with him. lol Imagine? Recreational saline? I have several hours of abject stupidity after seeing him. Anyway. I want to load it up with water. We both need it. There is perhaps no sensation worse than being thoroughly dehydrated and getting probed by anything other than a wet tongue, and little more satisfying than making a wet, sloppy mess. Water is everything.
IV of coconut water. It was good enough for the ANZACs. And available.

Also, a local friend of mine and I have rules for encounters. Rule 1, don’t break the musician. Rule 2, hydration is key.
We text each other these rules often.