LUBRICANTS to JERK OFF.Which one do u use or like?

Rapha: ;D Just wanted to to what u people use to jerk off?
Well i use sometimes baby oil ,,,hair gel its good,,and sometimes i use nothing....
ANSWER

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
For me, a "mineral oil" product is much preferred.

An example is "baby oil" products especially with Vitamin E and aloe vera.

This helps not only in "lubrication" but in maintaining skin health.

Next, there's nothing wrong with using a water-based personal lubricant such as the brand name "Astro-glide".
Silky, slick, and VERY effective as a lube.

I avoid at all costs lotions, soaps, and virtually all of the others listed in the poll. Many of these "agents" have very caustic ingredients to skin (when used over time).
To (repeatedly) apply them is going to lead to rashes and irritations for many.

As to mayo (?) Ummmm.... Nope. I don't think so.

"Just hold the mayo" for my sandwich! :)

TragicWhiteKnight: Being a Man from U.N.C.U.T, there's no need for me to spend money on fancy lotions, salad dressings and other orgiastic grease-juices just to unleash some urges.

Of course, for those special occasions, when I feel like treating my special organ, I use 'KY Jelly' - for that professional feel...

God, I should have gone into advertising...[and not just because its a profession supposedly full of wankers...]

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm with Tragic on this one. I don't need lube to jack off since I didn't have the 'clip job', but I do buy lube for 'proctological exploration' with my boyfriend. For this I usually use Astroglide, Wet, or I.D. I hear they're ideal for beating off as well. How strange that you didn't list any commercial personal lubricants mrketed specifically for sexual purposes. There's even one on the market called Jac-Lube.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I have a large, sensitive glans when erect so I find it uncomfortable to use lube when masturbating.

Luckilly I'm loosely cut, so I can pull the shaft skin over it easily and lube is not necessary.

Pecker

H8Monga: I don't need any lubrication and I am circumcised, but I usually use some now. I go through phases... sometimes I'll use them all the time from one period of time and another I don't. Lotion, vaseline, spit, vegetable oil (once), shampoo, soap... but mainly lotion these days.

rivertowncowboy: I really like Eros Body Glide - that stuff is fantastic for Jacking and Exploration (to quote Double).

I use lube to Jack when I want a prolonged and edging experience, however when I just want to take care of business, no lube required.

wantmore: Vaseline, baby oil, aloe vera, hand lotion, shaving soap, soap suds (in shower), saliva, etc :D

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For some reason I have always dislike the sticky texture of most lubes so I JO without using any. Lube reminds me of how movie theatres get sticky floors due to all of the spilt sodas and candy. Also, as soon as I get an erection my cock produces quite a lot of precum, which is much better!

:)

jackinman: I'm with the majority here. I'm uncut and also produce alot of precum so most of the time I don't use anything.
But when I do use a lubricant it's baby oil for me.

brad2002: Someone on this site recommended Albolene for sexual lubricant. It is a makeup remover and moisturizer. I saw it in the drugstore and bought it. It was expensive - about $11 for a 12 oz jar. It is incredible. It;s slippery but not slick like some of the water based lubes. Water based lubes are too slick for me. Albolene is kind of like a mix of vaseline and baby oil, which is now my second favorite lube for jerkking.

Reactions: lbmaine

BigJer69: New product on market which is GREAT! KY liquid which gets warm. Try it, you'll like it.

jackinman: [quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=youth;num=1057685152;start=0#11 date=07/17/03 at 22:50:38]Seems like there's a lot of guys who use precum as a lubricant. "Cum" is listed, instead; I know I picked that one hoping the similar intent was there.[/quote]

:D Excellent observation Dee, I didn't even noticed that until you mentioned it. Oh well...

jazz_jazz70: KY warming gel feels great. My wife and I were using it the other night and she really got off watching me lube up my cock and she was really amazed when I pulled out and sprayed all over the headboard and her back.

Just to remain on topic, its great for JO.

ross: Vaseline and Gold Bond powder are two of my favorites. I also like to jerk off without anything too.

gigantikok: I hate any sort of lubricant. I've got enough foreskin (half-cut so to speak, which in itself is a long story) for masturbation to be extremely enjoyable dry. In fact, if i slop on any lube, it usually takes me longer to climax. Go figure.