Lubrication

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I was wondering what kind of lubrication you guys use for jelqing and wanking. I'm interested to know the kinds of lotions(i prefer lotions over lube) work best.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been using Bio-Oil mixed with my regular Vaseline total moister conditioning body lotion with vitamins E & A, now with pro-vitamin B5, for about 3 weeks now. Amazing stuff, the Bio-Oil. I tried it alone, but the combo works best for me, Ive discovered.

I put the Bio-Oil on first, then the Vaseline lotion.

The Bio-Oil is a vasodilators—meaning it opens your blood vessels and increase blood flow. Not meant for PE, but it has a lot of the same ingredients as EVO.

I will be trying EVO next, after I give Bio-Oil a good run. I love the scent of Bio-Oil. And even more, the combo since I already liked the scent of the Valseline lotion.

Here is more info on EVO: Essential Vein Oil: EVO

Oh, you could pick up Bio-Oil at Rite-Aid, or other similar places. I hear Wallgreens has it too.

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I use "Elbow Grease" Its the best for me. Put it on and never have to get anymore. If I dont have that I use regular olive oil. Great for the skin to

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I under my hair conditioner. It actually works great. 100 jelqs atleast before I need to re lubricate

I posted this to a similar statement made on pegym:

Be careful with using conditioners anywhere near the genitals. Some conditioners can actually cause chemical burns to the penis. I had a client who used "Alberto VO5" conditioner for lube, and the results were intense stinging and peeling skin that took over 1 week to completely heal.

magic7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As for the conditioner thing be careful. When i was 17, I was in the shower with my girlfriend. We didn't know any better and i put either shampoo or conditioner on my dick and then stuck it in. She screamed, and i got the hell out of there. What an idiot kid I was.

I use any hand lotion that's around the house. vaseline aint bad either

D

deleted294834

I use Stroke 29.....great stuff, but not condom compatible....lasts for a long time

hunkydory

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eros is the best - but it's a lube - almost any lotion mixed with olive oil, or baby oil, or Eros is also amazing cause it moisturizes your dick too.