Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is just a story none of it is true based purely on fantasy and fetish it contains guy on guy. Girl on guy. And has taboo sexual encounter. I hope you can enjoy it :)

My names Lucas's when I was 18 I had a best friend named Tom, he was a year older than me and 6 foot about 4 inches taller than me, with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes really quite handsome jawline that could cut through stone, we both had athletic builds as we both worked out together in my home gym. He hit the weights alot more than me though and so he was bigger and more muscular than me, where's I was more toned, I had shoulder high brown hair with an undercut which I usually wore in a pony tail. I had brown eyes, and I was a pretty popular with the lady's as well so guess I was considered a looker.
We often slept at each other's houses as I had a gym and he had a pool so we'd often alternate between house's. He had invited me over because his mum Sandra was working away for the weekend, a shame she was fit as hell at just 38 she had a body that was just naturally slim, she had small boobs and a really nice ass, tho she was slim she still had amazing curves she was also tall like Tom but only slightly taller than me. She had blonde hair down to the middle of her back, blue eyes and and she was beautiful. One of the best things about swimming at Tom's was when she'd join us when we swam. Her in a bikini was just excruciating and hard to keep it down and hidden at 8 inches long and and 4 inches wide wasnt an easy thing to hide. Luckily only Tom had noticed though and he would always tease me and joked about it.

With sandra out for the weekend and Tom being an only child, we had the house to ourselves we cranked the music and played video games till Tom got bored and got the booze out and announced we'd get drunk. I was down with that we often drank together always turned into a good night usually we'd end up in town by midnight and in bed with some chick by 4 we were pretty good wingmen helps that we are jacked though. Though tonight didn't really go as we thought it would as the rain just got heavier and heavier we new we weren't going out in that. We sat in the lounge drinking watching whatever was on TV then Tom turned to me and asked
"bro you know Stacey I asked her out last week"
I looked at him "for real!? Haha what'd she say? She turn you down flat? She's nice and all but isn't she..you know bit of a prude? Thought she was a goody goody. Too uptight for you."
He rolled his eyes "thats just cause she's shy and she doesn't know you. I'll have you know she said yes we went out for dinner and we're now dating"
I stopped and looked at him "for real? Isn't she too prim and proper for you? I swear I only see her at the library studying and I thought her family were like super Christian?"
He gave a muffled laugh as though he tried to stop it from coming out "aha she's not like that, well she studys alot and is Christian but-"
I cut him off "haha yous fucked! Haha yous totally fucked!
He looked slightly startled I've known him since I was 7 i knew when he was lying and when he'd fucked someone we couldn't hide that kinda stuff from each other.
"Dude we didn't..." he trailed off looking at me but stopped when he saw me staring at him. He knew he couldn't lie to me let alone hide it from me. I stared patiently at him waiting but it was apparent he wasn't going to say anything so I spoke first
"Well?! Details man com'on man tell me everything, we always tell each other about the girls we been with!" Nudging his arm "was she an epic fuck or just so so?"
He rolled his eyes and laughed
"Argh fuck man alright alright you got me. But you can't tell her you know alright" I nod over enthusiastically and salute him " I swear"
He then scoffs at me
"Pfft so we went out for dinner it was good we got to know each other more and it was fun I drove her home and walked her to her front door" he stopped
"Com'on man what gives! The juicy bits man the juicy bits" i teased
He rolled his eyes again
"So we were at her front door and I was about to leave but then she asked if I wanted to come in I was unsure cause of her family right? But then she said that they were at some church rally thing till the morning. So I went in with her."
He leaned over the couch and grabbed beer and passed me one whilst opening his with one hand and sipping from it then continued
"She led me to the lounge room and said to make myself at home and that she was just going to the toilet and would be right back. Dude she was gone for like 10 minutes at first I thought she was takin a dump but then I was like what if she fell over or something so I called out to her but she didn't say anything. So I got a little worried and walked the way she went. Then I saw a light on in the hallway and walked towards it. The toilet was empty so I kept walking down the hallway until I found a slightly open door with a light on I opened the door and looked in." He stopped
"Bro dont stop com'on what happened was she out cold? Don't tell me someone else was home?"
He liked his lips damn was he always that sexy when he licked his lips i might have drank a little too much beer
"Nah man she was in there laying on her bed, she was naked bro rubbing her pussy, damn she was hot! She looked at me and said its about time I was afraid you weren't going to join me. I was dumb founded. Stacey..Stacey fucking Cowell just laying naked stroking herself telling me to join her!"
I looked at him I could feel that I was already rock hard picturing his story and Stacey naked she is hot for a uptight kinda girl long red hair brown green eyes some freckles, skinny, pale and about a head shorter than Tom.
"What next man" i asked eagerly as i repositioned my self and my hard member
He looked at me and smiled glancing down knowing full well my predicament tough thing to hide in board shorts.
Though I could see he was having a similar issue growing down there.
"Well" he continued "i took my shirt off and walked too her and as I got to her bed she she spread her legs and stopped caressing her pussy and asked if I was going to make her do all the work. I got on her bed jeans still on crawled on top of her about to kiss her but she stopped me i thought she was gonna stop and say she wasn't ready or something but she just pushed my head down towards her pussy! Not that I was complaining her pussy is fine man so pink and not a hair on it. I ate her out whilst feeling her up that girl has some amazing tits there only a handful but dawn are they nice and her nipples..nice and perky inverted almost as pink as her pussy bro. Mate she started moaning and brought me up and pushed me on the bed and sat on top of me and kissed me her juices still all in my mouth. Then kissed down from mouth to chest to belly button and then she stopped looked up at me while undoing my belt and zipper then pulled my jeans off." I could see his bulge getting bigger and bigger man was it big or was it just the way he was sitting? I liked my lips. The more I pictured his story the more I felt the urge to touch hes crouch
He saw me staring did he just smirk at me
"She pulled my dick out from my trunks I dont think she expected my size bro"
I smiled "too small?" I joked
"Haha opposite man, pretty sure I'm bigger than you." I rolled my eyes "it didn't surprise her long though she had it in her hand and started liking and stroking. I asked her if she'd done this before and she stopped looked up at me licked her teeth and then put it in her mouth head first. Then she just kept going. Just as I thought she was done she took it deep in her mouth man im talking deep throat. She choked on it and came back up and said wow that's big normally I can go all the way to the base might have to practice on you more later. I was like damn this girl is freaky. She swung her leg over me still holding my dick and brought her pussy to it then slowly slid it in damn she was tight she only fit my head in at first and she had to stop said it was too big and she had to get used to it first then she started bopping up and down a little then she'd take a little bit more, stop a bit the bop again and then more and more then when she got about half way down she started bouncing and riding my dick. God I almost came right there she was so tight. I grabbed her ass with one hand and a tit with the other leaned up and sucked her nipple to make her stop bouncing so fast so I wouldn't cum when I knew i was safe from Cummings to early i let her continue until she was taking almost all of my cock, then I rolled over put her on the bed and pulled her to the edge I stood up staring at her my dick touching her pussy I swear it was dripping, then I lined it up and drove it into her as deep as I could man did she scream I thought I'd hurt her so I pulled out and stopped and asked if she was okay and she looked me in the eyes and told me not to stop she reached up grabbed my hips and told me to go harder. So I went again as deep as I could still not balls deep but with every thrust I went deeper and deeper until I was slapping my balls against her ass. Man she was screaming and moaning and then when I told her I was gonna cum soon she pushed me out of her stood up grabbed me and threw me on the bed then got on top of me again and then just sat on my dick so fast and started riding me again faster and faster taking all of me with ease now and then I told her I couldn't hold it any more and she went faster and harder then told me to cum inside her! That was the tipping point and I just emptied everything inside her and when I did she slowed down riding taking it all I came so much I was dripping out of her she kept riding a few more pumps then she moaned I felt her pussy squeeze and her body shake as she came on my dick and then she just lay there on top of me my dick still inside her. She was breathing pretty heavily but I mean so was I after a couple minutes she pulled me out and looked down at my dick and said what mess then went down sucked me off a bit and licked up all the cum. Then said I could stay the night as long as I left first thing her family would be back in the morning." He nodded his head looking at me "that was it we showered together in the morning kissed and bit then I went home. Best fuck I've had in ages we also agreed to date then too."
I sat there staring I felt like my dick was gonna explode I was so turned on by his story my pitched tent was clear to see. And his bulge was no longer growing but damn it looked big, may he was bigger than me I'd seen him in underwear before but never naked all through his story I couldn't help but glance down at it and picturing him pounding Stacey with it was just so hot.
"You okay man did you spunk in'ya pants?" He jabbed my shoulder playfully as I sat staring at him
"Aha.." I cleared my throat "damn...Stacey Cowell is a mad sex fiend then. That's hot. Not at all what I pictured. You lucky boy."
He smiled at me yup sure am. Maybe I'll share her with you" he joked jabbing my shoulder again he then stood up i could see his bulge more clearly now it was huge and he rearranged himself i could see it even more clearly now the outline it looked massive maybe it was just the way it was in his pants. I looked up and he was staring at me
"What you wanna go?" He said to me then smiled and walked to the kitchen to get another beer " you want one" he said as he walked away.
I was shocked I almost said yes what the hell was I thinking!?
He returned to the couch "well we're outta beer.."
"Oh well its pretty late...maybe we should just hit the sack?" I said to him trying my best not to look at his bulge which was still quite big.
"Hit the sack?" He asked raising his eyebrows at me. We joked around all the time but he's never made jokes about us 'having a go' before it made my dick twitch and my breath jump.
"Bed i mean we should just sleep right?" I said looking away.
"Haha okay okay I was only joking man"
He said walking towards his room "the spares getting painted so I set up the mattress in my room you'll can sleep there tonight"
I followed him to his room we've slept in the same room many times before but after that story I felt a little awkward.
He walked into his closet to get changed and came out in a pair of trunks I couldn't help but stare as he walked to his bed he then layer there and looked at me.
"You gonna sleep in your boardies tonight?"
I glanced down noticing I was still in my swimwear "oh right I'll go get changed"
I walked back out to the lounge where I'd left my bag and got changed
"Wish I had time to empty you" I whispered to my semi erect throbbing penis.

SomedoodeMe

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Lucas awakening part 2

When I walked back into Tom's room, I saw him laying on his back.
"You want me to turn off the light"...no answer "Tom you awake?" I asked.
No answer i walked up next to him and looked at him yep figures he always did fall asleep fast after drinking. How the hells he sleep after telling a story like that I thought glancing down I froze. Tom's trunks were struggling to keep what looked like a raging hard on from breaking free. It was something else seeing a bulge from boardies and seeing it through trunks are totally different I could see his outline and it was big. I glanced back at his face he was still asleep I waved my hand in front of his have and said his name a couple times and nothing. I rolled my eyes and turned to got to bed when a thought struck me. Tom sleeps like a rock and I've had this urge all night to see his cock and here he is sleeping with just trunks on and a hard on..
"Just a glimpse" I whispered to myself I turned back to face him looked at his face wave my hand in front of it nudged him slightly. Yep he was dead asleep. I glanced down to he's trunks bit my lip, then reached for it. I paused at his waist band what am I thinking! I'm not gay why do I wanna see Tom's dick. Then a thought flashed through my mind Stacey licking his cock clean of cum.
I had to see it, I wanted to see it. So I grabbed his waist band and pulled his trunks down slowly and carefully. Yep he was bigger than me his cock was huge at least 9 maybe 10 inches but he was thick too thicker than me, uncut like me aswell. All shaved save for a bit of carefully groomed hair above his uncut monster it was resting against his stomach now. It looked amazing, I reached out and grabbed it not even thinking it was heavy, sticky and burning hot. I was mesmerised by it I turned it over in my hand, and curiosity git the best of me I pulled the skin back to see the pink head that was already trying to make its way out. It felt amazing to have it in my hand I could feel myself getting hard again. I was stroking him making his head come out of his foreskin and go back in and then I thought of what Tom had said earlier Stacey almost got this whole thing in her mouth...I bit my lip. Its massive but I'm really curious..I glanced up at Tom's face to make sure he was still sleeping then leaned closer to his dick the smell of it was making my breath jump. Then I gave his head a lick. It wasn't all what I thought he tasted nice, so I put his head in my mouth and played with his head with my tongue then I went deeper.
I gagged by surprise and almost bit down id made quite a bit of noise i stopped immediately and looked up no reaction then I looked back at his cock. I had thought I didnt have a gag reflex at least when I'd joked around when eating bananas I didn't. I was more determined now I decided I'd go slower bit by bit and take it deeper and deeper slowly I put my mouth back on his cock and focused only on getting it deeper down my throat I was rock hard now one hand on the bed to support me my other hand had reached down to my on cock and was now stroking my own cock. It was amazing I now had what felt like 5 inches in my mouth I could feel his cock rubbing at the back of my throat everytime I went down it felt amazing. After a few more bops I managed to get even further down I was about 2 inches from his pubes. I kept going he was deep inside my throat now I could feel him filling the walls of my throat throbbing sliding in and out. Then finally my lips touched the base of his cock god damn it felt good I pulled out then went back down back up then back down I could do it so easily now I didnt have to go slow and the feeling when his cock touched the back of my throat sent shivers through my body to my own cock. I wanted him to cum right down my throat and that lust made me harder and and more desperate to bounce my head up and down his massive cock.
"Ahem! You alright there Luca?" I froze his dick deep in my throat and I glanced at him Tom was awake leaning on his elbow looking at me. I quickly pulled out a big line of saliva dripping from my mouth and his cock
"I uh!..I..you-me uh..." I stuttered
He just stared at me for a moment
"Hey mean I dont mind its just you and me have been friends forever..." after a long pause he continued "I never knew you were into cock...."
I blushed "argh I-i-i'm not into-" he cut me off
"i dont mind he smiled i just wish you'd have woken me up so I can at least enjoy it too" he said glancing down at my still hard cock "I told you I was bigger. How'd you like it? You're pretty impressive getting it all the way down you're throat, you're better than Stacey."
I stood there and looked up at him a little confused..
"huh I...?" I said trailing off to confused to find the words
He smirked at me
"I didnt tell you everything that happened with Stacey after I came in her pussy and she cleaned me up she told me I could stay the night but only if I do one thing for."
He waited for me to say something but I was still searching for words so he continued.
"she said I could stay the night if I licked her pussy clean and i did without hesitation." He said he glanced down and saw precum bubble at the tip of his cock he reached it wiped it off with his finger than put it in his mouth. My dick twitched and my breath caught he was so fucking hot.
"So are you gonna make me go to sleep like this or finish me off?" He asked
"I-I.." I swallowed and looked at him "you...w-want me to continue?...sucking you're dick? Are you gay? Aren't you dating Stacey? I'm straight! I don't like dude!"
He stared at me then burst out laughing
"Hahaha straight!? You!? You just had my cock down you're throat whilst jerking off like a horny slut and you're straight!? I don't mind guys every now and then and what Stacey doesn't know wont hurt her and yes I think I do want you to continue."
I stood dumbstruck i just had a cock in my mouth and I enjoyed it am I gay I love girls though. I stopped about to say something then more precum dripped from his cock onto his stomach. God damn it look hot
"I...." I trailed off as I moved back towards his massive cock "just a little more maybe?" It was really a question more just me saying it out loud as I grab his cock again and licked the precum of his stomach then I glanced at him he was just staring at me then slowly I sunk my mouth on to his member and continued he leaned back and let out a moan.
"GOD DAMN LUCA! You're such a fucking slut. It feels so fucking good!" And in moments he grabbed my head and pushed me right down
"FUCK I'M CUMMING! I'M FUCKING CUMMING" he yelled as he pushed my head down and thrusted up holding me in place as he shot straight into my throat, it felt amazing hot warm cum down my throat. Some of it over flowed out of my mouth onto his thigh and stomach, he trusted a few more times.
"suck it all out of my dick Luca. Don't leave a single drop in it." I did exactly that not because he told me to but because I didn't want to waste a single drop i wanted it all and when he let me pull out I continued to like it up off his thigh and stomach before I could swallow it he pulled my up to his face and kissed me my mouth still cum in it and on my lips he reached for my own member and said "my turn" as he got off the bed and kneeled after making me sit and without a word thrust his head on my cock he easily took a little over half of my 8 inch cock and came up and said "sorry I can't deepthroat like you but I can still do this"
Then he put his mouth back on my cock and wrapped his tongue around my shaft and sucked occasionally to tonguing my glands and frenulum. I let out a moan I could feel myself shaking and he could tell I was about to cum he used his hand at the base of my shift and his other to caress my balls and put my dick as deep as he could as I came in his mouth he didn't let a drip come out.
Panting i said "well you've done that before"
He just smiled at me his mouth full of my cum. Leaned to wards me and kissed me passing my cum to me in a kiss that was amazingly good he pushed me onto my back and kept kissing then licked the cum from my lips and cheeks that had escaped from our kiss he kneeled over me now on the bed "that was fun" he smirked at me i glanced down and saw he was getting hard again. I licked my lips and leaned up to his cock and put it back in my mouth, pumping it a few times. He glanced down then stopped me. I glanced up into his eyes a pleading look in my own, I wanted that cock and I wanted it now
"I have a better idea" he said as he rolled over me and onto his back, and rolled me with him so I was on top of him. He than pushed me up to a sitting position and poked his dick against my ass.
I immediately grabbed it with my hand and looked at him "no way I ain't gay and that thing is massive!"
He smiled "if a blow joked felt that good to you you'll love thus I promise we'll go slow." Without waiting for my reply he took his cock from me then raised me up and slowly lowered me to his cock already wet with my saliva his head touched my hole my whole body twitched but it felt good I wasn't scared any more more anticipation in what comes next. He licked his finger and slid it into my hole. I closed my eyes and I moaned. He pushed it deeper. I moaned again. He pused another finger in. I moaned louder. Then he pulled them out. I opened my eyes annoyed hed stopped then I felt it. His head entering my hole my hands shot to his shoulders my fingers dug in. I moaned out loud. "OH FUCK TOM!...you said you take it slowly" I buried my head on his chest.
"I am just bear it a bit, you're so fucking tight" he had the whole head in now and it felt amazing I glanced up at him looked into his eyes questioning why he'd stopped. Then he started again this time he pushed deeper then held it there then deeper i cried out it hurt like hell I could feel how massive he was but it felt good at the same time. He was going slow but after my cries turned into moans he started picking up the pase going deeper then he stopped altogether his dick half way in my ass "now you can do it" I dodnt need to be told twice I bounced myself up and down his cock pushing deeper and deeper then whilst pump him I leant down and kissed him then I kissed his neck that drove him wild as I was thrusting down he suddenly trusted up turned on by the kiss I cried out dug my finger into his shoulder again then while he was thrusting into me like a mad horny animal I was thrust against him to i was on fire. It felt amazing I kept kissing his neck then I bit him and without wearing he came shot deep into my hole I could feel it fill every inch of me how's he still got that much cum left he stopped thrusting but I wasn't done yet I kept riding a few pumps later my cock erupted I came again his dick balls deep in me ass I hadn't even touched my dick and it just exploded cum all up his chest on his neck, chin and face my whole body shook I'd never cum like that before. I fell against him my warm cum smearing both our bodys "well at least we found something we can do when it rains" he joked. I looked at him his cock still in my ass. Then I licked chin "my cums all over you" as I slowly licked it off his face and neck "guess ill have to clean you..."
"Thats fine I'll of course return the favour he said wiping a string of cum that had smeared from his chest onto mine and dipping it in his mouth. His cock slid out of my ass and I felt his cum drip out with it.
"You'll clean my ass up as well right?"
I asked knowingly. He smiled "of course if I can share it with you?"
I smiled back and shrugged "sure...oh and i think I might be bi Tom." He stopped looked at me then laughed
"me too Luca me too" as he went down and started to rim my ass licking and sucking his cum out of me when he was done he he came up and kissed me passing some of his cum from my ass into my mouth with his kiss.
I glanced down I was hard again he followed my gaze and smiled
"My turn now right Tom?"
"You are insatiable" he smirked leaning over his bed he spread his legs wide and arched his back "cum on then" he said waving his ass a little. I walked to him leant down lick his hole then stood up and pushed my head into his ass he jumped a bit but accepted it in "you're the biggest cock I've had in my ass Luca"
I pushed deeper into him he moaned
"Oh you've done this before?" I asked "with who"
I between moans as I trusted in to him he said "you know...nerdy....mike...from school..." nerdy mike supper skinny kid short no friends and weird as hell.
"nerdy mike howd you manage that?" I asked i pushed myself all the way in. He moaned loudly stroking himself
"He's a massive....cock s-slut..he doesn't say no to it...but.."
I trusted faster and harder into him
"Does he fill you like me Tom?"
I went harder with every word he was moaning "no you're bigger he...is only...half you're...size"
I smiled and trusted deep i could feel myself getting close
"I'm about to cum inside you"
He moaned "oh yes please me too"
I slowed but went deep and hard "hes a slut is he your mums not back till tomorrow night..think he'd let us fuck him together?" I whispered into his ear and as I did i felt his cum spurt on the floor he moaned and his ass tightened around my cock. It was so tight I burst in side him. After I cleaned him up we lay on his bed panting and decided we'd call Mike over tomorrow morning what a weekend it was turning out to be.

SomedoodeMe

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Luca's Awakening part 3

I couldn't believe last night happened i fucked Tom. I rolled over in his bed and faced him his blonde hair messy after last night damn he was handsome. I sat up slowly careful not to wake him I looked at his well muscled body from all his gym training, my eyes trailed from his chest slowly rising and falling then to his rock hard abs and that small bit of public hair then finally to his monster of a cock. Damn it was even huge when he was placid. I bit my lip god how I wanted it back down my throat.
"You just gonna stare at it? How bout a morning kiss?" Tom said suddenly
I jumped looking back up at him seeing he'd just woken up.
"Oh sorry did I wake you?" I asked looking back down at his cock.
"Mm think it would have been nicer waking with it in you're mouth again" he said grabbing my hand and guiding it to his cock.
"Come on you weren't that shy last night"
My hand on his slowly growing member. What the hell I thought and slowly started playing with his cock pulling his foreskin back then and forth I could feel it getting harder and thicker growing under my touch. I glanced back at his face he'd put his arms under his head and closed his eyes again. I let him go and moved between his legs, he moved enough to allow me to lean over I grabbed his cock again slowly jerking him again this time slowly putting the tip in my mouth darting my tongue inside and around his foreskin, I felt him moan. He was rock hard now and fucking massive I pushed my head down further halfway down I let his cock go holding his hips for support I started bobbing my head up and down everytime going deeper and deeper feeling his cock penetrative my throat everytime he touched the back of my throat I could hear him moan.
"Ugh fuck Tom! Think you're born to suck cock I'm about to cum already!" He moaned out loud.
I dropped his cock from my mouth it fell and hit his stomach wet from my saliva. I leaned forward more and kissed his frenulum, then continued to kiss up his rock hard abs to his pink nipple where I stopped and bit it lightly playing with it with my tongue. I could feel my own cock touching his now I slowly started rubbing against his cock with my own. And continued kissing up to his neck and finally his mouth as we kissed I felt him grab his cock and place it against my ass, then his other hand reached up to my face his fingers entering my mouth. I knew what he wanted so I put the. In my mouth coating them in as much of my spit as I could then he moved his hand to my ass his fingers wet and slippery and he slowly inserted a finger into my waiting hole. I let out a sigh and pushed against him
"More" I breathed into his neck kissing and nibbling at it again. Without another word he inserted another finger stretching my ass more then he added another three fingers in my ass moving them in and out until he stopped removed his fingers and put his cock against my ass, he rubbed it against my crack I could feel how slippery it was from all my spit then he lined it up and pushed his head against my hole, I could feel his head inside me, he paused waiting for me to grow accustomed to his huge dick but I didn't want to wait I was horny as hell by now and just wanted it inside me I placed my hands on his shoulders and pushed my ass down onto his cock.
"FUCK!" I cried out. My fingers digging into his shoulders.
"Urrrgh! Fucking hell Luca!" Tom moaned out loud.
"That hurt more than I thought it would" I breathed into his chest. I sat still for a moment not daring to move.
"You okay?" He chuckled playfully at me
"Just...need..a minute" I whispered to him
Then when I could feel the pain eb away I started moving again slowly up and down only a little at first. It was feeling better with every movement. And soon I was taking his whole length in and out he was breathing heavily and every now and then he'd thrust against me I sat up on him and rod him harder moving my hips into him taking his whole length I could tell he liked that my hands against his chest we were both sticky with sweat. But it felt good I kept riding faster bit by bit he reached for my cock and started jerking it for me as I rod his cock I was getting closer and closer to cumming but I could tell he was too he was moaning heavier now so I rod harder and faster.
"Argh..ugh! Fuu..ck!"He cried out as he let my cock go, grabbing my ass with both hands flipping us me on my back him over me and thrusted deep into me slowly once then twice then again and again hard and deep then he held it there cumming inside me I could feel each spurt. That drove me to the edge my own cock exploded I felt my cum shoot everywhere my chest my neck and some on my face. Then Tom pulled out surprising me with two more spurts of cum that shot across my stomach. Then he fell against me breathing heavily, smearing our cum together against his body. After awhile he got up and looked down at me smirking at the cum all over me
"you're a fucking mess aren't you?...I'm gonna hit the shower wanna come?" He asked me with a grin
I rolled my eyes and waved him away no way in hell was I moving. I closed my eyes and heard him walking away then fell asleep. I thought I felt someone touching me so I woke expecting to see Tom but I must have been dreaming i must have wiped a bunch of our cum on the bed sheets the cum on my stomach was gone. Guess we'll have to change the sheets.

SomedoodeMe

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Luca's awakening part 4

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom where Tom was and joined him cleaning myself up. Then I helped Tom change his bed sheets and decided we'd head out to the kitchen.
"Oh yous are up? I was about to come get yous both to clean up the lounge room" Tom's mum Sandra said to us standing in the kitchen
"Mu-mum i thought you weren't getting back till tomorrow!?" Tom said shocked to see her.
"H-hi Sandra" I said nervously looking at her she was hot as always dressed in a black tight dress that showed how slim she was and what an amazing ass she had it even made her boobs look double the size I'd always imagined they'd be a nice handful or so she was taller than me but only slightly blonde long hair and blue eyes like Tom's.
"Wh-when did you get back ma? Tom hesitantly asked?
She glanced at him "mm..not long ago like 5-maybe 10 minutes ago?"
Tom was clearly worried she'd heard what we were doing 20 minutes ago.
"How was work sandra?" I asked trying to act normal i nudged Tom with my elbow "Tom said you weren't getting back till tomorrow?" I asked her
"I finished early so I decided to come home figured we could have lunch together" she said whilst putting some shopping away.
We helped her put the shopping away and had lunch then went up to Tom's room I could tell he was worried at first but it faded after lunch. Tom told me to stay the night again and that we'd go to school together in the morning so I agreed. In the middle of the night I woke thirsty and busting for the toilet so I went out to get water and relive myself Tom was still fast asleep. On my way back to Tom's room I heard something it sounded like talking. I went towards it to see what it was. It was coming from Sandra's room, her door was ajar a bit and as I got closer I thought I heard a grunt I peeked into her room, at first I thought the room was empty then I saw her ensuite light on.
"Fuck!" I heard her say. Quietly I moved towards her ensuite then peeked my head in. There she was in her black lace underwear sitting on her bathtub. Then she moaned! She was sitting on the edge of her bath tub with her legs on either side rubbing herself against it and moaning quietly to herself muttering things. She was getting right into it she put her head back and moaned a bit louder. Holy fuck she was hot my cock was instantly hard I was only in my trunks my dick sticking out of the waist band I started rubbing it while watching her.
"Shit! L-Luca! Is that you!?" Sandra called out quickly standing up looking at me in the reflection of the mirror shed spotted me in. Fuck I thought she walked towards me slowly.
"what are you doing in here" she asked looking at me
"I..Um I heard noises..so I thought you were hurt or something" I stuttered out at her
"Oh..you still shouldn't have just come in and-" she stopped i glanced back up at her to see why she'd stopped talking she was looking down at me. Fuck I was still hard and my cock was still poking out of my trunks.
"Wh-why aren't you wearing clothes?" She asked still looking down at my cock
"I was sleeping and came out for water I didnt think anyone would be up at this hour. Sorry!" I blurted out trying to cover my dick with my hands
"No its..um fine. I understand but um how long where you standing here?" She asked me staring down at my body was she checking me out.
"Um no not long Sandra I swear I didn't see anything..I won't tell Tom I'll just go back to sleep"
I turned to go
"Oh its fine i..you just surprised me is all. Will you be alright" she asked me i turned back confused "be alright?" I asked looking at her she was looking back down and my dick.
" I mean what if Tom see's that?" She motions to my dick
"Oh it'll be fine Sandra" I said too quickly
"Fine? He's fine with seeing you're penis?" She asked suddenly.
"Huh..wha-um no" I blurted out back at her "I just mean..I mean" I stood quiet uncertain what to say. She let out a sigh then walked past me and sat on her bed and patted a spot next to her, motioning for me to sit with her. I shuffled to her and sat obediently glancing at her from the corner of my eyes every now and then her nipple just visible under her black lace underwear clearly visible now under her bedroom light made my dick twitch. Her eyes darted quickly to it the back to my face.
"Ahem..Luca I'm gonna be straight with you...I wasn't going to say anything you're a grown boy and so is Tom yous can do whatever yous want..but yous need to show a bit of...awareness.." she said carefully looking at me waiting for me to say something. I didn't really know what was going on so I stayed quiet. She breathed in and turned her head slightly
"I came home early today right?" She asked. I nodded my head.
"Right and you know what I saw?" She asked me still looking at me
"No mam" I replied unsure
She nodded her head a few times glancing down at my crouch my hard on had died down and my dick was now hidden by my trunks.
"Well I heard yelling and came to check on yous and instead what I found was you and Tom...having..uh sex...it was surprising to say the least. I mean I was under the impression Tom had a girlfriend and that you liked girls. I mean I've seen the way you look at m-girls" she blurted out. Wait did she say me
"He does and i do like girls we just.." I answered facing her properly my eyes wondered down to her chest. She sighed
"Just having fun? Luca I'm just worried yous will-" she stopped noticing me looking at here chest.
"Luca" she got my attention "you clearly like girls so why are you missing around with Tom? I like you you and Tom have been friends forever i just worry yous might ruin your friendship"
I nodded my eyes trailing back to her just visible nipples god damn she was hot she had a body that could pass as a model her chest was moving up and down with each breath. "You um maybe you should go back to sleep Luca we can talk about this more later" she said standing up and facing me my eyes trailed from her thighs to her knickers shit I could see her pussy through that thin lacy fabric holy fuck. My heart was hammering and I could hardly breathe unconsciously I reached out and rubbed the material covering her pussy. She gasped and stifled a moan.
"Luca what are you doing?" She asked suddenly not moving. I swallowed not removing my hand I glanced up at her and slipped my fingers inside her panties she was already wet. She moaned again
"L-Luca we shouldn't i-"
I leant forward my face inches from her pussy I glanced up at her to see if she was mad or would say anything but she didn't so slowly I pulled her nickers aside and looked at it her pussy clean shaven and pink I leant closer and kissed it she moaned and pushed herself closer to me one hand on her ass I licked her pussy. I i licked and sucked and toyed with her clit she was moaning and pushing herself into my face then she pushed me back onto her bed then grabbed my trunks and pulled them down my cock bouncing out she licked her lips leaned forward and kissed my cock before climbing onto her bed knees either side of my hips and kissing my body then kissing me shoving her tongue hungrily into my mouth she grabbed my cock and slowly lowered herself onto my cock and slid it right in
"Hhhuh..fuck you're bigger than I'm used too." She started riding me up and down
Fuck she was tight I reached up grabbing her tits she could see i wanted them she reached behind her and undid her bra letting her tits fall out they were small but a big enough to fill my hands I grabbed them one hand pinching and playing with her small pink perky nipple and the other nipple in my mouth darting my tongue around it she was moaning moving up and down my cock. I grabbed her shoulders sat up and pulled her close then turned and pushed her onto the bed my cock bounced out of her she lay her back on the bed looking up at me desperation in her eyes I reached down to her legs and pulled me towards me her ass on the edge of the bed I kneeled down and gave her a licking again hungrily licking and fingering her until she was clawing at the bed and moaning out loud she was trembling shaking cumming in my mouth I stopped she was still trembling I kissed her pussy then her up to her belly button and waited for her to stop shaking then I stood grabbed her leg then lined my dick up with her pussy and thrusted in my entire length my balls slapping against her ass.
"Oh fuck Luca!"
Holding her legs i thrusted in and out of her hard I could feel my self nearing my limit she was shaking again I could feel her pussy clenching my cock she was cummijg again.
"Uh FUCKiNG tight" I moaned out then pulled out and jerked my cock over her shooting my cum out over her stomach and tits then I fell onto the bed next to her
"Fucking hell Sandra" I gasped
She propped herself up on one elbow my cum dripping off one of her nipples, she fingered the cum off her stomach then put it in her mouth
"Mm i was hoping I'd taste you again" she said looking at me
I looked at her
"Again? What do you mean?" I asked
She smiled "well when you were asleep I couldn't help myself, you were lying there covered in you're cum I couldn't waste it besides I've always noticed how you look at me didnt think you'd ever find out though"
"Fuck Sandra have you been perving on me?" I asked her incredulously
She bit her lip "ever since you started sleeping over." She leaned over me and kissed me I could taste my cum on her lips
"You should go back to bed Luca incase Tom wakes up, I'll see you in the morning" she said walking back into her bathroom. Watching that ass as she walked away.
"Next time" I smirked to myself I stood putting my trunks back on and returned to Tom's bedroom and crawled back into bed with him.
If Sandra saw Tom and I fucking then tasted my cum..Tom's cum was on my stomach too! That means she ate his cum too. Maybe she didn't see him cum on me..I thought about it until I fell asleep. Tom woke me up in the morning and said he was going for a run I told him I was tired didn't feel up for it. So he went out on his own. I layer there staring up at the roof then I heard noise out in the kitchen Sandra must be up I put some pants on and went out there to see her she looked up at me and smiled when she saw me "morning Luca did you sleep well?" She asked nonchalantly as if nothing had happened.
"I thought you didn't want to come?" Tom asked walking out of the pantry
"Oh hey..I.." I stuttered
"Leave him alone Tom he looks like he had a late night" Sandra said her back to me
"Haha fine fine Luca I'll be back later than sure you don't wanna come?" Tom asked me walking towards the door
"Mm nah I'm...pretty hungry..think I'll stay and eat something" I said glancing at Sandra she was in a silk dress almost like a over sized singlet only just barely covering her ass.
Tom closed the door behind him and I saw him run of down the street.

SomedoodeMe

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Luca's awakening part 5

"So what are you going to eat?" Sandra asked her back to me putting something in the cupboard.
"You ate my cum yesterday didnt you after me and Tom fucked" I asked her suddenly
She paused then turned and faced me
"Mm yea I told you last night" she answered smiling at me
"Did you know Tom came on my stomach to after we fucked? You ate mine and his"
She stared at me a moment then bit her lip
"Mm i know..does that bother you?" She asked turning back around waiting for my answer.
"But Tom's you're son and you don't mind?" I asked her
"And does that turn you off?" She asked bending down to search for something in the bottom draw facing her ass to me showing me she wasn't wearing underwear.
My cock twitched at the thought of it.
"Uh no I guess not kinda hot though"..I answered her as I walked up to her pulling her dress up to early expose her ass. Garbbing her ass I spread her revealing her tight pink hole. i leaned down and licked her ass she moaned as I stuck my tongue inside lubing her ass up I stood and pulled my cock out and took a step back allowing her to turn around she knew what I wanted and went down on her knees putting my cock in her mouth both hands on my hips looking up at me she bopped her head up and down my cock touching the back of her throat I let her go at it for a while then pulled her back up I couldn't take any more I wanted my dick inside her now I pushed her against the bench and spread her legs apart lined my dick up against her hole and spat onto it then slowly I pushed into her. She moaned holding the bench my head in I stopped waiting for her to get used to my size then she started pushing against me, I knew she was ready for me so I started fucking her slowly her ass was amazing I started going faster and deeper I could feel her tense a little when I pushed my cock in deeper. I picked up the pace fucking her harder and faster letting go of her hips I reached forward and grabbed her tits kissing the back of her neck she was moaning out loud enjoying it when she pushed me off her and pushed me to the floor pulling my pants off while I took my shirt off then she put my cock in her mouth bopped a few times then climbed back on top of me lining my dick up with her ass again then shoveing it right in taking my whole 8 inches inside her. Her hands clawing at my chest as she moaned out loud I reached up and lifted her dress up over her arms and threw it aside grabbing her tits in my hands and she bounced up and down on my dick.
"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Tom yelled standing by the door. We both froze staring up at him.
"Tom..i--" Sandra panicked and stuttered.
I looked up at him I could see he was shocked but I could also see his bulge in his pants we had always joked about banging each other's mums since we were growing up, I bit my lip and took the lunge.
I grabbed Sandra's hips and rolled us over my cock still in her ass I licked my lips
"You should join us" I said to him pushing myself into Sandra again she protested only a little I could tell it turned her on.
"Dude no that's my mum" he said looking at me shocked
"You don't have to touch her just touch me" I said still looking at him he hesitated then took a step toward me I reached up to him and pulled at his pants, he let them drop I could tell he was unsure about this so I helped him I pulled out of Sandra and and kneeled over her head my cock inches from her face as I put Tom's monster in mu mouth he he glanced down and seeing me above Sandra his cock in my mouth mine in hers he got hard almost instantly then I pulled away fom him and got back on top of Sandra lifted her legs and put my dick in her pussy thrusting in and out I looked up at him waiting for him he sighed and got behind me looking down at me fucking Sandra then he leaned down and rimmed my ass then lined his dick up with it and pushed in to me.
"Oh holy fuck" I cried out thrusting against Sandra whilst Tom thrust against me. Sandra pulled me close moaning and trembling as she came my cock deep inside her I could feel her body spasm I pulled out of her and pushed Tom onto the floor as well grabbed his cock putting it in my mouth i began to suck him I glance back behind me at Sandra who was watching rubbing her pussy, an idea struck me I glanced up at tom he was on his elbows watching me and glancing at Sandra I got up knelt over Tom facing Sandra then leant down and continued sucking his dick then lowered my hips putting my dick in Tom's face he took the hint and took me in his mouth we sucked each other for a while then I glanced up at Sandra Tom's cock still in my mouth raising my eyebrows she took the hint and crawled over to us quietly watching still fingering herself I pulled his cock out of my mouth jerking it with my hand I motioned it to her she glanced at me then and him unsure for a moment but then leaned forward her head inches from his cock she hesitated but then put the tip in her mouth, she slowly started taking it deeper and deeper taking as much as she could looking me in the eye whilst doing it. Fuck it was hot I started thrusting my cock inside Tom's mouth while he sucked me I could hear him gag everyone and then then I leaned down and kissed Sandra bringing her up for air. I pulled her towards me still holding Tom's dick I smiled at her and guided it towards her pussy she was kneeling over him now looking me in the eyes biting her lip. I could tell she wanted it so I put my free hand on her shoulder and pushed her down Tom's cock touching the lips of her pussy and at once she took it in moaning out loud Tom was thicker than me so she was surprised by this new size inside her. It still went inside her smoothly she moaned out loud grabbing my shoulders taking Tom's length inside her all the way.
"Of fuck Luca what are you doing that feels amazing" Tom cried out grabbing my ass and moving to see
"What the fuck! Mom!" He cried out pushing me off him looking up at her in shock. I smiled at him leaning down to kiss his nipple.
"Oh come on you said yourself it felt amazing." I said reaching out to Sandra's ass pushing her down against his dick she moaned and he inhaled
"Youre crazy Luca" he sighed to me
I smiled and stood in front of Sandra putting my dick in her mouth as she bounced on her sons cock. Then she stood up and go on all fours face against the ground ass in the air her pussy dripping wet Tom and I glanced at each other then motioned for me to have a go I put my dick in her pussy warm and wet and started pounding her Tom stood over her and put his dick in my mouth I could taste his precum and Sandra's cum. Then he pulled out and looked down at Sandra's ass. I thrust into her a few more times then pulled out reached down sucked her pussy then moved up to her ass spitting and licking into it then stepped aside bringing Tom's dick to her ass guiding it to her hole. I pushed against his hips watching ass he slowly entered his moms ass. She cried out in pleasure while her son thrusted into her ass then I knelt in front of her while she took my cock in her mouth I leaned forward and reached Tom and kissed him while we spitroasted Sandra I looked up at Tom he was nearing his limit he pulled out in one motion Sandra moaned into my cock almost making me cum Tom grabbed her shoulders pulling her away from me turning her to face him his kissed her hungrily tasting my precum from her mouth then he laid back pulling her on top of him he slowly entered her pussy again moaning she pushed herself down on him kissing him some more her ass moving up and down her hole gaping at me after taking her sons monster cock I took the initiative and knelt behind her pushing my cock into her ass.
"Ooh faaack Luca" she cried out as I started thrusting slowly "faster Luca fuck me hard and fast" she moaned out loud. I didnt need to be told twice and started pounding into her ass pushing my cock deep into her ass at the same time pushing Tom deep into her pussy my balls slapping against Tom's balls. Tom was grunting he had one of Sandra's nipes in his mouth and his hands on her hips supporting her while she was trembling and shaking I could feel her wetness dripping onto my balls I had my hands on her hips and then slapped her ass while thrusting deep into her
"Arrrrhg fuuuck!" She screamed her body twitching and crumbling against Tom squirting all over his cock then he cried out too with a few trusts he was cumming too feeling them both cum and tremble pushed me over the edge to and with a final thrust I came hard inside her ass too Sandra had fallen against Tom still trembling I pulled out of her ass my cum overflowing out of her driping onto Tom's balls down into his ass I came a lot I noticed Tom's dick was still twitching inside Sandra's pussy, was he still cumming. I smiled and leaned down to her ass licking and sucking up my cum from her ass she moaned as I moved down to the base of Tom's dick and licked the cum off his balls and my tongue reaching between his ass to get the few drips that made it down there
"Fuck Luca" Tom moaned out to me
Then I reached up and pulled his dick out from Sandra's pussy quickly putting it in my mouth sucking Sandra's pussy juices off it and the last of his cum out of his cock then catching the cum dripping out of Sandra's pussy until she was clean I crawled up to them a mixture of Sandra, Tom's and my cum in my mouth I leaned forward and kissed Tom passing some of it to his mouth then Sandra leaned up and kissed me taking some of it out of my mouth then kissing Tom the three of us kissing each other in a mess of cum and tongue. Then we just lay there on the floor. Breathing heavily.
"Well that was certainly a good lunch" Tom laughed out loud.
My visits to Tom's were certainly going to be way more exciting then they ever had been before.