Lucas Black

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first time I saw this kid, he was in Sling Blade with Billy Bob Thornton. I thought he was a really good actor. I never thought he'd be hot, but I just saw a trailer for the next Fast and Furious movie and you can't miss his southern accent. I thought he was kinda cute in that trailer. You can see it at movies.yahoo.com under trailers.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I hope Lucas is still as talented an actor as he was as a child. He was good in all of his roles back then but I really liked him in Crazy in Alabama.

Templar90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The thought of him talking dirty to me in that thick southern drawl.....damn. He was great in Friday Night Lights - I'd be his Center anytime.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What do you want to know? He was a cute, talented, child actor--probably best known for Sling Blade and American Gothic, with a cameo in The X Files movie--and he has a thick, and absolutely charming, Southern accent.

Oh, and he looks good all growed up.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/rayjean_13/Music N MovieZ/LucasBlack.jpg
http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/object/event/wireimage/8/889/852_g.jpg
2522lucas black2522 image by dsavoy_388 on Photobucket

His chest is shaved (or waxed, or "Naired") in the above pic. His chest is naturally hairy.

2522lucas black2522 image by photobartley on Photobucket

Apparently he's a golfer. I like his hairy legs.

Columbia actor Lucas Black relaxes on golf course - Columbia Missourian

Here's a pic with rear nudity, but it's kind of horrific, since he's playing a soldier crawling through a pile of naked, dead or wounded soldiers.

http://www.actorsexposed.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/lucas_black_nude_01.jpg

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh, and he looks good all growed up
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks, I was looking for a good shirtless pic and couldn't find one. to think of that accent and that body, makes me wanna blow a load. :3822733875wackit:

B_BatmanInRobin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always said, when they do the movie version of my wild, wicked, wonderful gay life (the story of my 1,200 conquests), I want Lucas Black to play me! He has my country accent, my Southern charm, and my (now fading) boyish good-looks. {It ain't braggin' if it's true}.

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember him from American Gothic. Great show. Of course, he was a child then but I remember thinking how good of an actor he was fpr his age. Weird to see him all grown up. Not bad at all.