Lucas Hall: Chiseled German Twink

GalaxyFarAway

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is, as he always does, to get you subscribed. There is nothing more to see, the Tiktok doesn't advertise any new video stuff.

They have a video out where they have "sex", but they avoid angles where you could see them actually fucking, so you just have to trust that they are. But by the way they act, they truly are just rubbing their semis against each others butt.

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is, as he always does, to get you subscribed. There is nothing more to see, the Tiktok doesn't advertise any new video stuff.

They have a video out where they have "sex", but they avoid angles where you could see them actually fucking, so you just have to trust that they are. But by the way they act, they truly are just rubbing their semis against each others butt.
Someone with brain lol some of these lads live in echo chambers lol

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah there is no way he enjoys it but there is no doubt he will do anything for more subscribers and more money. The boy must be making a killing and he might as well make the most of it.
I agree cos it won't last forever people get bored and move on hope he's investing well haha

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He called himself Bisexual on a video in twitter and his onlyfans. You need to calm down.
He's just capitalising on his main demographic, he's a smart lad obviously Is aware of how power the pink pound is. Its a popular method that many OF users do to increase their income.

pointermeee

Legendary Member
Media
He's just capitalising on his main demographic, he's a smart lad obviously Is aware of how power the pink pound is. Its a popular method that many OF users do to increase their income.
Sure, but have you seen any straight dudes fucking themselves with multiple dildos? All I'm getting at is I'm going with what he labeled himself. I'm not putting a label on him.

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sure, but have you seen any straight dudes fucking themselves with multiple dildos? All I'm getting at is I'm going with what he labeled himself. I'm not putting a label on him.
Of course straight lads use dildos my mates friend is pussy mad, and his lass legs and rims him. Arse play is for everyone.

Reactions: Badewannenpoet10