Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm just patiently waiting for when he trades that dildo out for a penis. I could give a fuck what he says his sexuality is.

I just wanna see him get dicked down.
oh just keep on waiting, hun, This ain't gonna happen for a long time. He's a tease and he knows what his audience likes. If he fucked, the magic'd be gone. Instantly.

Reactions: 3403861

rigelaxe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People be like- "stop imposing a sexuality on him thanks"
Same people- "HE'S STRAIGHT EVEN THOUGH HE SAID HE WAS BI!!!!!!!"
Queen, if he says he's bi, then he is. It's quite simple. At least respect him enough to accept that not everything he does is about the money.

People need to understand that sexuality is fluid and that not everybody adheres to one label or another. In this day and age it really doesn't matter. Get back to what this thread is about: thirsting over his hotness.
Sexuality is not fluid. If it were, panicked parents would send their gay sons to Sexual Conversion Therapy. Please stop giving fuel to bigots who claim homosexuality is a choice that can be changed with the right persuasion.

honeygelb

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
isnt there one where he fucks him for a few min
if it was fake than it would be rly sad
There is one, yes. But it's fake AF. Just look at them: Cock's not even really hard and you can't really see it going in. But from the angle it's clearly obvious that it doesn't go in.

Dixie369

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Sexuality is not fluid. If it were, panicked parents would send their gay sons to Sexual Conversion Therapy. Please stop giving fuel to bigots who claim homosexuality is a choice that can be changed with the right persuasion.
How is saying sexuality is fluid fuel for fucking conversion therapy? My own sexuality is fluid. I usually fancy guys, but I go through phases of being attracted to women and non binary people too. I dont choose to just one day fancy a women it's my brain chemistry and hormones making that choice for me.

seb100

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes its hot and hes not faking. he was really horny and all that cum is because of it.
yeah he is very sexy i follow him on twitter. I love how him and his friends easily show their holes. I was in love at first sight.

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People be like- "stop imposing a sexuality on him thanks"
Same people- "HE'S STRAIGHT EVEN THOUGH HE SAID HE WAS BI!!!!!!!"
Queen, if he says he's bi, then he is. It's quite simple. At least respect him enough to accept that not everything he does is about the money.
Bless you, you're too cute lol . The lad isn't Bi you seen how he sucks cock that isn't a lad that likes cock lol. Just because someone tells you something doesn't make it so, bless your soul hunny.

gayyay1997

Expert Member
Media
He sucks a lot of dick and puts a lot of toys up his ass for a straight guy.
isn't there vids of him fucking women? like clear defos fucking them but all the gay vids are either very mild or strange angles ? why the disparity? there is fucking tons of money grubbing lying straight guys about these days, it's not as if a desperate for money straight guy couldn't do some gay shit