Lucas Hall: Chiseled German Twink

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
isn't there vids of him fucking women? like clear defos fucking them but all the gay vids are either very mild or strange angles ? why the disparity? there is fucking tons of money grubbing lying straight guys about these days, it's not as if a desperate for money straight guy couldn't do some gay shit
Thank you an gay that's not as thick as fuck lol..... that amount of gullible lads in here is chronic. He's literally done a plethora of videos with Girls all close up POV shots, wide angle shots seeing the cock go inside. Yet when it comes to guy on guy you see fuck all and clearly tell there is not fucking going on. I have come to the conclusion the people who believe he's fucking in these videos or that he is "BI" are either virgins or suffering from some neurological condition.

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We believe he's bi because he said he's bi.

Regardless, why are we even having this discussion? We're here because he's sexy, not because of his sexual ambiguity.

Let's get back to sharing clips of him showing his penis, shoving toys up his ass, and practice suckin dick.

Thank you!
The lad loves cock as much I love the PUSS, which is a big fat fucking zero, but I agree I'm here because he's Hot. I actually prefer seeing him with girls because he's doing what he loves banning PUSS . May I ask you something I'm trying not to be too rude or offensive but do you believe something just because a person says they are...

AMI

Cherished Member
Media
The lad loves cock as much I love the PUSS, which is a big fat fucking zero, but I agree I'm here because he's Hot. I actually prefer seeing him with girls because he's doing what he loves banning PUSS . May I ask you something I'm trying not to be too rude or offensive but do you believe something just because a person says they are...
You say you're gay, I have no reason not to believe you. Same with him.
And in all honesty, I don't care. He could tell me he's a lesbian; I would take his word for it, and I'd still be creeping on this thread.

Reactions: 6677171

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He sucks his friends dick more than I suck my boyfriend's dick
That's not something you wanna be proud of probably getting it somewhere else GUARANTEED and not telling you. Saying this you could walk in on him with another lad and tell you its a blowup doll and you would "believe him" .

AMI

Cherished Member
Media
That's not something you wanna be proud of probably getting it somewhere else GUARANTEED and not telling you. Saying this you could walk in on him with another lad and tell you its a blowup doll and you would "believe him" .
No. Unlike many gay relationships, our happiness doesn't ride on how much sex we have. Thank you for your concern.

Picturepaper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m trying to stay out of this... but I just want to say I really don’t care what his sexuality is! He sucks cock - that’s true and we’ve seen it. He came on a guys arse... that’s out there. I mean if you like looking at it then stay on this thread. If you want to argue about sexuality labels, I’m sure there’s another thread.

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m trying to stay out of this... but I just want to say I really don’t care what his sexuality is! He sucks cock - that’s true and we’ve seen it. He came on a guys arse... that’s out there. I mean if you like looking at it then stay on this thread. If you want to argue about sexuality labels, I’m sure there’s another thread.
I agree I don't care, I care that people think He's "Bi" because he puts up a video lol, I mean we have seen how he sucks dick the lad clearly doesn't like it lol ... I mean his stuff with lads is basic as fuck, I just like seeing him put stuff up his arse and fuck girls...

rigelaxe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bless you, you're too cute lol . The lad isn't Bi you seen how he sucks cock that isn't a lad that likes cock lol. Just because someone tells you something doesn't make it so, bless your soul hunny.
idc what his sexuality is tbh. i was simply pointing out the double standard of some people on the thread. and really, i'd rather believe what he says than a bunch of desperate queens on an internet thread. not saying im not one of them desperate queens but yk what i mean.

Owenkeeps244

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HUN I can only go over this so many times, because he put up a video means fuck all.... Have we seen his cock go inside a lads hole....no ...... have we seen it go inside a woman.....yes countless times ...... is he cock always solid with a woman yes...... is it always solid with a lad .....no. I don't know what's going on in your mind but I think maybe you need some sort of assessment....
You need to chill. Like seriously chill. Why is it such a big problem??? I didn’t know threads can be this toxic.