lucky friends

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by eph368, Apr 20, 2008.

1. eph368

eph368 New Member

I dont understand how my friends get laid so often while I sit on the sidelines and watch. I am trying somewhat to get with girls, but it just seems like they get way more opportunities than I do. Is it that they are willing to do things that I'm not (such as sleep with a chick who is hammered and making dumb decisions).

It just pisses me off that I get the shaft for being the better guy.

thats my rant

2. SandraSmithCarver

SandraSmithCarver New Member

Albums:

Sometimes it does come to that, ya know the girl knows whats shes doing really, everyone has choices, its not like your taking advantage , i assume these girls are adults if there drunk, right? There are there to meet guys and get laid, whats the problem? when ya need it, ya need it! :biggrin1:

3. AG08

Gold Member

Simple, guys lie! My old fraternity brothers used to lie through their teeth about the amount of action they were getting. One night we were all hammered, and they fessed up that they were totally B.S.ing about the amount of sex they were getting, and how many girls, quality girls that is, they were scoring with.

In my experience, guys always lie about 2 things:

1. How much sex they are getting.
    2. How much money they make.

I have caught my friends lying about both more times than I can count.

If you're willing to lower your standards and sleep with anyone, then you can pick up a lot of women and get laid. I had a friend that used to that, and he refused to introduce us to most of these girls out of embarrassment - he told us so. I've never slept with a girl that I'm embarrassed to be with, and I'm proud of that. I may not have gotten the most action, but my standards were always high.

4. lucky8

Gold Member

dont lower your standards. just loosen up and dont put yourself under a lot of uneeded pressure. ive noticed that i get the most ass when im not out lookin for it. also, if you show up to a bar with a lot of girls, other girls will notice and may think "damn, that guy must have somethin good goin on", (just another dumb little thing i noticed) it usually works for me. having a wing man always helps too.

5. eph368

eph368 New Member

that all makes sense I guess.
    I think your right lucky8, about the uneeded pressure. It's kind of a pain in the ass to ruin a fun night just to try to chase the girls all night

6. AG08

Gold Member

I agree. Never lower your standards. You are right about trying to hard. The harder you try to break out of a "dry spell" the worse it gets. Back in my single days, I usually picked up and got laid when I wasn't looking or trying. I would just go out for a night with the boys and not even worry about women. It seems that women can sense when a guy is trying too hard and that usually turns them off.

7. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

Hehe.... you forgot to mention a big thing guys lie about....the size of their penis lol

8. AG08

Gold Member

Too true!

9. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

So true! A friend of mine was always trying to indirectly let us know how much he fucked and how many girls he did, and how many wanted to get laid b him....

Briefly, he is still virgin.

Draft saved Draft deleted