Lucky pierre

ozman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Has anyone here ever done a lucky pierre? For the uninitiated, it's a MMF or MMM threesome in which one lucky guy gets to both penetrate and be penetrated. I've never done it (except with a toy) but would love to and would love to hear your stories about it.

bigbiblonde

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That was all weekend. My wife and I have a close friend with benefits and he is a big time bottom. He was getting fucked by me while fucking my wife. We all had a very good time.

Reactions: laquiero

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
This is a dream that took quite a while to fulfill. Tried with brief success but never had a real Lucky Pierre experience until my 50s with my present partner. We've done it with four or five different guys. Best for me is the middle, in which every stroke into the bottom I'm fucking also causes my ass to squeeze the dick fucking me. That is beyond any other threesome experience ever. But topping a top is pretty damn hot too, you can just stand there and get your dick ridden fantastically while the middle guy does most of the work. Or pound him into the bottom he's fucking. Would do it in an instant with an m/f couple, but reckon that aspect of the dream might never be fulfilled.