Lucky to have a big dick?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by BIGdkluver, Dec 31, 2007.

1. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

Do you guys who have really big dicks consider yourselves lucky or even "blessed" to be so well endowed? Or is it just something you take for granted?

When and why are you especially glad to have a big dick?

On the other hand, do you guys who are really small consider yourselves at a definite disadvantage to be so small?

I'd appreciate your honest and direct repsonses! Thanks! :smile:

2. Jism

Jism New Member

Albums:
    Size is certainly not everything and not even imporyany.
    But I have to be honest there is a certain thrill; a brotherly feeling when I run into a stud who also has a big piece of meat.i

3. espreggels

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I do consider myself very lucky to have a big dick. Not blessed, though; I find the idea of a higher power spending its time arbitrarily doling out varying penis sizes for inscrutable reasons a little bit hilarious. So I just put it down to luck.

When? When a woman sees it for the first time and her eyes widen, and when she gives a sharp intake of breath after each deeper thrust when I'm initially working it in.

As for why I'm glad I have a big dick, the main thing is simply that I don't have to worry about it. I don't have the nagging question of "Am I big enough for her?" constantly buzzing in the back of my mind, which from what I've read here and elsewhere really seems to drive a lot of guys to distraction. It's just not something I need or am driven to think about, which is a huge relief.

Having a big one also gives me more confidence when dealing with very attractive women. My thoughts are usually along the line of "Yeah, she may be beautiful, but I bet I could make her gasp in surprise by going deep just like with all the other women." This isn't to say I'm a huge player or anything -- far from it, in fact -- but it definitely doesn't hurt.

Sure, there are occasional disadvantages to having a large penis -- the women for whom it's simply uncomfortable or the way it hangs in a certain pair of trousers when it's warm outside -- but, at least for me, they're far, far outweighed by the advantages. I imagine this corresponds to the experience of other men who are large but not gigantic; doubtless the negatives begin to outweigh the positives when you're dealing with truly gigantic specimens.

I hope that answers your question, even if I went off on a couple of tangents there.

4. gingernuts

gingernuts Member

I think the only disadvantage to having a big dick is that if you have hit a dry patch and aren't getting any it must be worse than it is for a normal guy because sex is always a bit special. It also must make you a bit more desparate to get back in action, and desparation - as coc chanel says - is the worst Cologne.

5. johnmark

johnmark New Member

Albums:
    I agree, I don't take it for granted just that I have a confidence that makes me able to take off my underwear and let it hang at the gym. I am an observant person and well it is great to see guys see my member and wish they had the size as well. Some people have even pointed, a warning out there, never wear a speedo :) too dam revealing, I have not since school days.

The woman I have had have all acknowledged how large it is one we had to break up because it was just too uncomfortable to penetrate her. But to be able to get into a new girlfriend and her to feel it and her eye's widen, that is the best feeling for me.

6. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

I guess I do feel a little lucky but, definitely not blessed. Its just the way it is. It does give a sense of confidence but, theres more to it than a big cock. If you have a big dick and your a dick then its lost on you.

7. Time2Talk

Time2Talk New Member

I could not agree more. Also when a man is aware of his appendage but has no idea how to use it that is equally worthless.
    Monster, I must say you are gorgeous. I have been meaning to say that for the longest time.

8. viking1

Gold Member

Yep, the above average guys are indeed lucky.

9. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

Thanks man, I appreciate that!

10. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ok partner...you ask for a take on this....here's one to think about:
    It's is a blessing to be well endowed within the norn.
    However, when you get into the SUPER SIZED DICK, ABOVE THE NORM
    IT BECOMES SOMEWHAT A PROBLEM IN SOME CASES ...IT MAY BE CONSIDERED A TPYE OF MALE DEFORMITY.
    Look at it this way if you will...how many people do you know that actually wants to have one leg longer than the other or one arm shorter than the other on their body that's out of the norm:confused: I figure not!

Have you ever hear of anyone having or wanting to supper-size their feet or hands or nose for appearance.:confused: I figure not...because it's just not a well accepted norm of things being that attractive.

I sometimes find it amazing & strange that so many people look with admiration and even envy to have what I call not a penis or dick...but a big old dong.
    Some us with these dongs, function & wear it well; and some or us don't with many issues in our face daily.:frown1::redface::mad:
    Most often we are looked at as a sex object & toy of meat, the but end of jokes, comments, looks, glances, & stares at our "dong".:eek:
    I guess the odd or non-ordinary always gets attention of some nature wanted or not.
    But it is surprising that so many welcome the sight of what really doesn't fall too short of being a male-human "deformation" of the gentials...the dick (functional in most cases thank god).

I hate to bring in the issue of women into this, since your thrend is directed to LPSG males...but they too (I'm sure) face similar issues having SUPPER LARGE BREAST...onces again...aint it a welcome sight to see in most cases deformed larger sized the better:eek::confused:
    Things that make you go HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... I never thought about it this way!:wink:

Anyway Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy (BIG or small)

11. espreggels

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Obviously I can't say for certain, since I only have my dick to judge with, but I doubt very much that sex is more special for the bearer of a big one than it is for someone more average. Now, it may be more special to my partners, but seeing as my partner's pleasure isn't a concern during a dry spell -- since you don't have any during a dry spell -- it seems reasonable to assume that my desperation is the same as any other guy's.

12. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

If it's not luck, what is it? Studying hard in school?

I don't consider myself especially big, but others seem to. So I suppose I take it for granted - it's the only penis I've ever owned. And it has created more problems than it has solved, so I'm not sure I'm as glad about it as others seem to be about their penises.

In a way, I'm kind of curious about what it would like to be somewhat smaller than average in size.

13. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I don't think I'm lucky to have a big dick I just never give it any thought - is that taking it for granted? :redface:

14. viking1

Gold Member

Yes, that's taking it for granted. If had a dick like you have, I'd never take it for granted...

15. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Ditto.

16. B_ScaredLittleBoy

But should you be thinking about your big dick? How much is thinking too much? I just accept it as an ordinary part of me like my feet. Does anyone think they're lucky to have feet?

Maybe I'd think differently if I had a different cock...but I'd like to think who I am is separate from how many inches my cock is and that I'd still be the same person with 5, 6 or 12 inches.

I think people should stop worrying about their willies so much.

17. viking1

Gold Member

I'd think about it all the time if I was well hung. Luck feet? No, I don't think I have lucky feet. They never seem to take me to the right place at the right time.

Are you SURE you'd be the same person if you had a small penis? What would that do to your confidence? I think I'd be different if I had big one.
    Maybe I'd have more confidence. Maybe by self esteem wouldn't have been destroyed years ago...just maybe...I'll never know.:frown1:

I agree we need to not worry about penis size so much. However, it does seem to be a part of our persona...

18. rugbydude88

rugbydude88 Active Member

Albums:
    yeah im thankful to be hung as well as i am. i wouldn't want to have to feel like i should be shy or hiding what ive got, or wondering what the girl blowing me is comparing me to. i know im not the biggest dude, but ive got nothing to have to explain, cover up, or apoligize for. i think guys treat me different too, likely cause of my personality, height, build... but ive def noticed some guys seem to think of me different after they've seen me at the gym or ive pissed beside them.

19. viking1

Gold Member

Exactly!

20. B_ScaredLittleBoy

Obviously I don't know what I'd be like if I had any penis other than my own, that's why I said I 'hope'.

And would you still call someone lucky if they were homeless, had no family and were ill if they had 12 inches?

Everyone has their good points and their bad points. Although I may have a big dick I'm actually "unlucky" in most every other aspect of life :redface:

Draft saved Draft deleted