Ludacris talks about his manhood

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Every rapper's lyrics contain some reference about their dick size, most common reference is using Magnums. Personally, if Luda wants the world to at least "think" he has a big dick, let him, its his business!! If a groupie comes forth and confirm or deny, thats his business!! Why has this become a "rapper bashing" thread? We all know that all blacks arent hung because if that was the case, this site alone would be predominantly black. There was a thread where they were saying how Wilmer V. boasted about being endowed, there was NO backlash for that, so why now?

You said it yourself.
All rappers' lyrics say it:
"My dick is so big."

We hear it often.
We know that most of the time,
it is all bullshit.

Speaking for myself,
I'm tired of that bravado.
It has gotten old.

(Besides, lyrics like
"and kill your dog for Satan"
are much more profound.) :biggrin1:

cino

Experimental Member
Media
Stop hating, he never said he had a 20" cock, he said from what the ladies said he's big. He also said he doesnt go around looking at other people's cocks so he doesnt know. I believe him, he didnt say anything that's so hard to believe. He could mean he has a 7.5" cock and that the ladies think its big, no big deal.
Exactly. From what I understand anything over 6" might be considered above average. We're in the Large Penis Support Group. But that doesn't mean we all have large penises. I'm only 6"X5.5". Not big at all if you ask me. And you can't tell size of the dig by the physical size of the man. I know a brotha who is 5" 6" and has a 5.5" limp dick. Yes I measured it personally. And yes I said brotha. I think it's called dialect. For you urbanally challenged clowns on this site.