Luisyoung_ lewis young

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysoulier

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

If you zoom on his bulge you can clearly see that he photoshop it or used facetune for his bulge be bigger. He really looks like he had a big problem with his size cock omg that's not attractive at all :confused:. He is so pretty who cares if you dick is not soooo big cmon :mad::mad:

Chasko84

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you zoom on his bulge you can clearly see that he photoshop it or used facetune for his bulge be bigger. He really looks like he had a big problem with his size cock omg that's not attractive at all :confused:. He is so pretty who cares if you dick is not soooo big cmon :mad::mad:

As a photographer I photoshop the bulge to get rid of VPL. He is actually a model and has done campaigns for clothing brands. This has nothing to do how big his dick is.

Chasko84

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OHHHH excuse me master photographer he did commercial at gym in his house on his bed everywhere wow why he need to have onlyfans

No need to call me master photographer.... So what if he did shoots out of his home. I have been published around the world with shoots from my living room..

You don’t walk in the main shoes. Also I’m not sure if you’ve heard of this little pandemic called COVID 19 most people are out of work, maybe that’s why he has an onlyfans. I know many people that are big models that now have a onlyfans account.

Luckily I had saving; My studio was forced closed by my state since March.

Reactions: ueberhau

ueberhau

Superior Member
Media
No need to call me master photographer.... So what if he did shoots out of his home. I have been published around the world with shoots from my living room..

You don’t walk in the main shoes. Also I’m not sure if you’ve heard of this little pandemic called COVID 19 most people are out of work, maybe that’s why he has an onlyfans. I know many people that are big models that now have a onlyfans account.

Luckily I had saving; My studio was forced closed by my state since March.
Who are those other big models new on OF?

omg can you please send it to me in private ?xoxox thank uuuu! I have a video of him doing the helicopter with his dick in exchange.
omg can we trade? I don’t have much but I have Joey monteverdi, Damien castle, imanol brown, Joey wachs

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The worst thead ever. All you girls chatting and chatting without shearing a fucking photo

People can chat, no one here is obligated to post photos to satisfy your horny ass. What exactly have you contributed to this thread apart from bitching?

This sort of shit is precisely why I don't share anything on this forum any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.