Luisyoung_ lewis young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He made a privage Instagram and promoted it and, when he gained enough followers, asked if he should make an Onlyfans (as if he doesn't have one anyway).

Trying to drum up business but doesn't want to do it on his main account I guess lol

Chris Ross

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He made a privage Instagram and promoted it and, when he gained enough followers, asked if he should make an Onlyfans (as if he doesn't have one anyway).

Trying to drum up business but doesn't want to do it on his main account I guess lol
What his private insta account?

StephDaniels

Superior Member
Media
From his Instastory today, why is he going along with this farce lol Just tell people you already have an Onlyfans for a while now and they should join.

View attachment 20239961
Honestly this whole private IG account, sharing random pages on his IG, & lying about his OF has me annoyed AF with him

Brightonguy231

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Honestly this whole private IG account, sharing random pages on his IG, & lying about his OF has me annoyed AF with him
Why should that annoy you?
Surely it's up to him how he tries to protect the parts of his life he wants to keep less public?

SamAdams123

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why should that annoy you?
Surely it's up to him how he tries to protect the parts of his life he wants to keep less public?

Dude, can StephDaniels be entitled to his feelings? If he's annoyed then he's annoyed. If it doesn't annoy you then congratulations. We're all human. tf.

GPL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I subscribed, he does not post full frontal. He sends DMs with locked videos and photos. The prices depend on the content.

Reactions: Brightonguy231

Brightonguy231

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dude, can StephDaniels be entitled to his feelings? If he's annoyed then he's annoyed. If it doesn't annoy you then congratulations. We're all human. tf.
He's entitled to his feelings and I'm entitled to point out what a cry baby he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.