Luka is in 1 with 3 zeros club!!!

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you guys!
I would like to thank my mother, father and my sister for being always supportive!
Mom, this is all for you!
I won`t mention you all cause you ALL have been so nice to me!
But I have to thank Patchos, who never encouraged me to post, SP for being really "sweet" to me, Cigarbabe, who encouraged me always!
Zoe for making me a semi-dog person, I still like cats more!!!Disco`s funny smelling mangina, thank you kid!
Lemon for being lemon, and joll for putting a smile on my face (or a death wish)with his jokes!
Flamey, JF, mitchy,DaveyR, all the mods, ex mods, and mods-to-be for not banning me!
Oh, yes, i forgot, jjkrkwood for being such an inspiration for us in the 3rd world, talking about money and food, when we have none:):):)
Guys you are just wonderful, thank you!!!
:):):):)

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Congrats Luka ;) V happy for you, even if I'm a bit sad noone ever congratulated me on a similar achievement :(

But still you are the cutest and most obscene Panda I've ever met, I look forward to the 2000th post ;)

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Congrats Luka ;) V happy for you, even if I'm a bit sad noone ever congratulated me on a similar achievement :(

But still you are the cutest and most obscene Panda I've ever met, I look forward to the 2000th post ;)
make a thread!!!!:biggrin1:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you guys!
I would like to thank my mother, father and my sister for being always supportive!
Mom, this is all for you!
I won`t mention you all cause you ALL have been so nice to me!
But I have to thank Patchos, who never encouraged me to post, SP for being really "sweet" to me, Cigarbabe, who encouraged me always!
Zoe for making me a semi-dog person, I still like cats more!!!Disco`s funny smelling mangina, thank you kid!
Lemon for being lemon, and joll for putting a smile on my face (or a death wish)with his jokes!
Flamey, JF, mitchy,DaveyR, all the mods, ex mods, and mods-to-be for not banning me!
Oh, yes, i forgot, jjkrkwood for being such an inspiration for us in the 3rd world, talking about money and food, when we have none:):):)
Guys you are just wonderful, thank you!!!
:):):):)

God damn your old keeper is gonna be pissed! well done Lukie

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
New York, here i CUM!!!!:biggrin1:

No, neveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!
bhahahahahahha
(time for my pills)
Be sure to take the entire container and wash it down with a full bottle of Absinthe.:biggrin1::wink: