Luke Bryan

bigdawgbeau

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Four years ago, I was at The Palm restaurant in Nashville. Luke came into the bathroom and stood beside me at the urinal. He was very friendly, talkative and probably drunk. I had no issue with staring at his dick while peeing. It was just as good looking as him. Great skin and about four inches soft.

He even stopped by the table on his way out and smiled and said good night.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Four years ago, I was at The Palm restaurant in Nashville. Luke came into the bathroom and stood beside me at the urinal. He was very friendly, talkative and probably drunk. I had no issue with staring at his dick while peeing. It was just as good looking as him. Great skin and about four inches soft.

Wow, you saw his cock! And he stopped at your table later. Damn, what a night. Definite spank material.

clarkwest

Superior Member
Media
hey Todd_Peck & Daisy, ever heard of different strokes for different folks? wouldn't it be a boring world if everyone only found a certain look attractive. what i don't "get" is people who feel the need to judge what other people do think is hot. if you don't think luke bryan is handsome then move on to a thread that's more appealing to you. i'm not one to "drool" over men who are super hairy (todd) or blond women with big tits (daisy) but i also don't feel the need to question those that do. to each their own, right?

Todd_Peck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hey Todd_Peck & Daisy, ever heard of different strokes for different folks? wouldn't it be a boring world if everyone only found a certain look attractive. what i don't "get" is people who feel the need to judge what other people do think is hot. if you don't think luke bryan is handsome then move on to a thread that's more appealing to you. i'm not one to "drool" over men who are super hairy (todd) or blond women with big tits (daisy) but i also don't feel the need to question those that do. to each their own, right?

My opinion on Mr. Bryan is that I don't see the attraction that most people have to him. Last time I checked, a forum was still a place to exchange opinions regardless of whether or not said opinions agree with the majority, and as long as they are not defaming or hateful. My comment (and Daisy's) was neither of those. So to echo your own blurb, that in fact, does maintain those "different strokes."

That's all...:cool:

clarkwest

Superior Member
Media
My opinion on Mr. Bryan is that I don't see the attraction that most people have to him.

oh i see, so what you really meant when you accused everyone of "excessively drooling" over luke bryan was that you just didn't "see the attraction."

lets see, excessively drooling, don't see the attraction, hmm.......well i guess those are kind of the same. LOL!!

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, said this in another forum or chat or whatever, I think...
Luke is family (close family) of a dear friend of ours. He's a great guy - generous and kind and very much a family man. He's lost his brother and his sister - both to tragic deaths - its a lot for anyone to bear. Anyway - he's proven himself to be an asset to country music!

tupjarder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

This. What the fuck. I have been desiring that man for 10 years now. Shit. That made me whoa ugh yeah please