Photo Luke gregory @lukegregs

Donx2018

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I disagree. Why can’t people comment either way? Besides. We are people who thought he was hot and now he’s gone and ruined himself.
Exactly. It's not "hating" to say that somebody looked good as he was - without all the unnecessary cosmetic work. As someone who puts himself out there to be judged I'm sure he understands that people will have varying opinions on how he looks, so I'm not sure why other people find that so hard to comprehend :confused:

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Exactly. It's not "hating" to say that somebody looked good as he was - without all the unnecessary cosmetic work. As someone who puts himself out there to be judged I'm sure he understands that people will have varying opinions on how he looks, so I'm not sure why other people find that so hard to comprehend :confused:
Preach!

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seems he admitted his botox in his recent post.
Doesn't sound as camp as everyone made him out to sound.
Think of his insta videos as his ‘posh phone voice’ he’s much camper in the way he acts and talks in person. Not that there’s anything wrong with camp. Just saying he’s not as masculine as he makes out in his vids.

Reactions: charlesperry

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How do you know?
I was in a park not long ago enjoying the sunshine and him and many other mates of his who are also all over Instagram were right next to me doing the same. They were a right bunch of queens. Totally surprised me. Not the image they try to portray on Instagram. Again, nothing wrong with being a queen but just not what they make themselves out to be on social media.

Leo Preston

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Think of his insta videos as his ‘posh phone voice’ he’s much camper in the way he acts and talks in person. Not that there’s anything wrong with camp. Just saying he’s not as masculine as he makes out in his vids.
Only you care. Jealousy maybe?

ChakaKhany

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was in a park not long ago enjoying the sunshine and him and many other mates of his who are also all over Instagram were right next to me doing the same. They were a right bunch of queens. Totally surprised me. Not the image they try to portray on Instagram. Again, nothing wrong with being a queen but just not what they make themselves out to be on social media.

burgess park?