Luke Macfarlane

He is gorgeous!! I also watch Brothers & Sisters just to see him.

redheadguy73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the comment was made because of how similar those two look. Maybe?

No. The tabs have photographed these two together. The webs were all a-buzz, because Luke was also "hanging out" with TR Knight in public a lot, before the latter half came out (albeit TR's coming out was the result of the fallout some folks call Isiah Washington). Oy! I feel like I work for E! Suddenly, I feel itchy and sick. :tongue:

B_jdunhill

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nice to see him get some love. He WAS with Miller for a while, but I have heard he is with a guy from Toronto now, where he is from. His eyes are just gorge and he is a good actor. Cute as a button, and built perfectly. Love him.

fine example of gay courageous hotness:
luke macfarlane - Google Search

Reactions: I69mr

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i went to school with luke from age 10-17.... we went to a school of the arts together in london, ontario and then became friends/drama club/orchestra geeks once we got to high school.... he was always highly popular, always acting and singing, and played the cello.... back then we were both not out and it was never an issue; we just acted in plays, went to orchestra and smoked pot together on the weekends.... every weekend we had crazy sleepovers.... there was 7 of us in the collective, and every weekend we'd all chill together at someone else's house, watch movies, get stoned and basically be silly intellectual teenagers.... i was actually shocked when i heard he was out, but good on him for being who he is and maintaining his integrity in the wake of his fame....

FUN FACT: luke does the most hilarious aaron neville impression that would have you rolling on the floor.... :)

Last edited: