Luke mitchell (performance anxiety)

rj19921

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Has anyone seen a film called Performance Anxiety starring Luke Mitchell (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Home and Away)? I can't find a way to watch it but apparently it's quite graphic in terms of nudity. Has anyone here watched it and can dish the details or have got a link to watch it?

Reactions: Biguysighs

Deanos

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been trying to find that film for like 6 months on and off!... With only finding a few caps. So yes if anyone can shed a light on this please do!

Joshua JR

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a copy of the video on DVD, I don't believe it ever got released, I had to buy it directly from the guy who produced/directed the video. There is no full frontal nudity from Luke, but he is naked throughout, only a very average film.

Reactions: Deanos

Deanos

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a copy of the video on DVD, I don't believe it ever got released, I had to buy it directly from the guy who produced/directed the video. There is no full frontal nudity from Luke, but he is naked throughout, only a very average film.

Really?!?!... That's why it's near impossible to find online then!. I just like Luke, and the fact there's nudity from him that's the reason I wanna see it so much ahah

ViktorAleks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you think there might be anything explicit out there? I mean, this IS the year of nudes ;)

And NOBODY is too "innocent" to have nudes. I don't know about you guys, but some of the celeb nudes on here have shocked me, because I never thought that, in a million years, they would have nudes in the first place. I mean, the teen wolf guys surprised me (tyler, not so much lol), and nate Buzolic as well... so who knows? Maybe luke has something out there ;) It might be wishful thinking, but hey, one can dream :)

Reactions: Deanos

kaki1234

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG I hope there's a way you can share it here pls!

ViktorAleks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you think there might be anything explicit out there? I mean, this IS the year of nudes ;)

And NOBODY is too "innocent" to have nudes. I don't know about you guys, but some of the celeb nudes on here have shocked me, because I never thought that, in a million years, they would have nudes in the first place. I mean, the teen wolf guys surprised me (tyler, not so much lol), and nate Buzolic as well... so who knows? Maybe luke has something out there ;) It might be wishful thinking, but hey, one can dream :)
Sorry, forgot to link it:

https://www.google.com/search?q=luk...AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=638#imgrc=YjyuHSKujYJiDM:

Joshua JR

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Found my copy of the DVD and there is a website listed on it that is still kind of active:

http://www.performanceanxietymovie.com/Performance_Anxiety.html

I have just watched the DVD and there is a 'special features' section on it which has behind the scenes, extended scenes, outtakes, etc.

I will ask a friend of mine if they are able to copy it into a computer file format. Don't have any idea how to do this myself.

kaki1234

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Deanos

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Found my copy of the DVD and there is a website listed on it that is still kind of active:

http://www.performanceanxietymovie.com/Performance_Anxiety.html

I have just watched the DVD and there is a 'special features' section on it which has behind the scenes, extended scenes, outtakes, etc.

I will ask a friend of mine if they are able to copy it into a computer file format. Don't have any idea how to do this myself.

That would be amazing if you could!. Appreciate that, thank you

Reactions: jisoox