D

deleted2004791

Does anyone know if he's started college yet?

I have searched exhaustively on this, and I have only found this result:

Luke Mullen Education

Qualification: Graduated

School: Oak Park High School

College: Not Known

Reactions: Ptolemy

Ptolemy

Superior Member
Media
I have searched exhaustively on this, and I have only found this result:

Luke Mullen Education

Qualification: Graduated

School: Oak Park High School

College: Not Known
Yeah I'm not sure either. I remember he did some livestream with Josh last year where he said he was miserable doing college applications. But unlike Josh ha's not actually mentioned if he got in..

lericcson420

Superior Member
Media
By his Twitter I'm actually quite concerned for his mental health. Being politically aware is one thing. Having to take 3 sanity breaks from social media in a year is pretty worrying View attachment 22507131
The Pandemic isn't helping either. A lot of young people are struggling in a variety of different ways. These are some very trying times for people, especially in this shithole of a country lmao.

gayron32

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
By his Twitter I'm actually quite concerned for his mental health. Being politically aware is one thing. Having to take 3 sanity breaks from social media in a year is pretty worrying View attachment 22507131

He care too much.

His heart is simply to big.

newcru

Superior Member
Media
I think a lot of younger people are more concerned right now. Face it: the world is falling apart before our eyes. They have every right to be worried. By the time things get really bad, a lot of us will be gone. Today’s youth are the ones inheriting this disaster.

LionOfVoid

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love him but sometimes I wish politics wasn't his only personality trait
I agree, I wish celebrities and athletes would just leave politics out of the conversation, I was taught you don’t talk 3 things, politics, religion, and how much money you make

headphones

Expert Member
Media
I agree, I wish celebrities and athletes would just leave politics out of the conversation, I was taught you don’t talk 3 things, politics, religion, and how much money you make
This is the stupidest take i’ve ever heard. People who tell celebrities to not talk about politics as if they aren’t actual people are ignorant as hell. He has a platform and he wants to use it for good, let him be. We didn’t get rights by beint quiet. Okay anyways....

lericcson420

Superior Member
Media
I mean these people are human too. The reason why people don't want celebs or athletes to talk about because people are afraid to have the conversations they should've already had.

Guess you must really be hating the BLM stuff.

LionOfVoid

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I mean these people are human too. The reason why people don't want celebs or athletes to talk about because people are afraid to have the conversations they should've already had.

Guess you must really be hating the BLM stuff.
actually I don’t care about that stuff, I treat everyone equally, I don’t care what the color of someone’s skin is, I treat them with respect as long as I am treated with respect

lericcson420

Superior Member
Media
actually I don’t care about that stuff, I treat everyone equally, I don’t care what the color of someone’s skin is, I treat them with respect as long as I am treated with respect
*yawn*
but you are out here saying that athletes and celebrities should shut up about politics.

LionOfVoid

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
*yawn*
but you are out here saying that athletes and celebrities should shut up about politics.
Yeah and I stand by what I said, that’s okay that you have a different opinion that’s what makes us all great in our own ways, we don’t have to agree on everything