D

deleted2004791

He is so adorable, and sexy at the same time.

Hopeless_Millenial Guy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
someone should REALLY try and get nudes from him haha, i mean compared to other disney stars i feel like he has a better chance of sending, but he probably won’t, someone should still try and get them though haha
Does he even open his messages?

Hopeless_Millenial Guy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Good luck! He does not seem to post much on Instagram, and the same on Twitter. I do not know about other venues, I also do not think he is that stupid, but I could be wrong.
He seems to care more about climate change. Occasionally posting some photo shoots or engaging in convos with people who follow him on Twitter or his costars from Andi Mack but that’s it

Ptolemy

Superior Member
Media
someone should REALLY try and get nudes from him haha, i mean compared to other disney stars i feel like he has a better chance of sending, but he probably won’t, someone should still try and get them though haha
Of the Andi Mack cast most likely to have nudes leak I think it goes Asher, Josh and Luke last... Unless someone can sell him on the idea of doing a Save the Rainforest sexy calendar.

Reactions: Zi19 and Shy_Guy93

Nwr66

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i only thought luke would be the most likely to send since he’s the least popular so he doesn’t have as high standards, like if asher’s nudes leaked it’d be a bigger deal, but maybe that’s just my opinion
I don't see none of those three leaking anytime soon they don't seem the type but mr marty from the party Garren is a different story on the other hand and the most likely considering he literally is the most off pocket in the cast and he literally smokes chunks :joy:so I doubt anyone would care considering he's not that popular or at the least has semi of a following as someone like Luke and especially the big heads as Asher and Josh:sob::joy: