Luke Parker (the Bachelorette)

Jojosoho

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don’t know if there is a previous post for him. I tried looking and no luck but damn, he is fine. I just saw a video of him on YouTube and he is sexy. Any info on him? I follow him on IG but that’s about it.

Attachments

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is odd. But the guys are probably genuinely straight. Girls tend to not be super thrilled with dickpics. Those that do get them probably have sent nudes in return they would not want leaked.

I don’t understand how none of the guys on the Bachelor franchise ever have nudes leak. It seems like every reality show has had guys with leaked nudes except this one.

Reactions: NetNeutrality

Thomas25

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is odd. But the guys are probably genuinely straight. Girls tend to not be super thrilled with dickpics. Those that do get them probably have sent nudes in return they would not want leaked.
True. But you’d think at least a couple of the guys would have had nudes leak after all these years. There have been so many guys on The Bachelor Franchise.

D

deleted1287535

Where is your disturbing profile pic of Kermit from?
Idk I just came across one day on Twitter an thought “This image speaks to me on a emotional and personal level” so yeah. That’s the story of how I got slutty Kermit

Reactions: Basch