Luke Parker (the Bachelorette)

Toddster

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like him because he is so alpha...the other guys on this season seem like beta male pussymen. Luke is fiery and intense. So hot. This is the first season I have ever watched this show so I have lost a few brain cells for sure.

the only thing I saw about him was when the Bachelorette went off on him for asking about sex with the other guys

Thomas25

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like him because he is so alpha...the other guys on this season seem like beta male pussymen. Luke is fiery and intense. So hot. This is the first season I have ever watched this show so I have lost a few brain cells for sure.
Physically he’s objectively super hot, but he’s a control freak and a prime example of toxic masculinity. There are other guys on this season who are also hot, but who are not toxic control freaks. The reason he’s a control freak has to be due to insecurity. It’s unfortunate you can’t see that and instead find it attractive.

Toddster

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Physically he’s objectively super hot, but he’s a control freak and a prime example of toxic masculinity. There are other guys on this season who are also hot, but who are not toxic control freaks. The reason he’s a control freak has to be due to insecurity. It’s unfortunate you can’t see that and instead find it attractive.

Although I get what you are saying...his intensity is so sexy...he strong forceful presence and commanding blue eyes wow...but he would make life hell for a girl...those other guys seem whimpy for some reason..especially Peter.

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Masculinity is never toxic. No need for neologisms. An asshole is an asshole. I would still take a gander if he ever got nudes leaked. ;)

Thames

Cherished Member
Media
I’m not obsessed with it. If any of you actually watched the show and did the research you would clearly he know he WAS the shortest on the season and 5’10 with shoes on.

He was tied with someone else to be shortest. That doesn't make him 5'10 though. He has a football profile listed at 6 feet.

Toddster

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love that Luke body slams the guy in the Rugby game for no reason...lol...I frickin love him...I had a friend like that in college...he would just randomly do fight moves on you for no reason...roughhousing and sometimes he would kinda hurt you...would just punch you for no reason when he got excited. He was totally fun but would get into fights when we would all go out in a group to a bar...he was so much like Luke and girls melted around him...he would often change right in front of you and walk naked around the guys to show dominance and how hung he was.

Thomas25

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Then you haven’t studied psychology, been to college in America, or lived in America. He is the shortest guy on the show. Period.
Then how do you explain Trump’s behavior? He’s tall.

You don’t seem to know much about psychology. Height doesn’t have much to do with behavior. Assholes come in all shapes and sizes.