Lump/Cyst on shaft??

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recently found a lump which feels like a Sebaceous Cyst on the shaft (part facing away from me) half way down. Its kinda squiggy and moveable (but still attached in some way), like a rubbery cyst.

Anyone had something like this before? If so, what was it and who do I see about it?

It's only really visable when erect, its really hard to find when soft. And seems to only appear when stimulated.

I know I'll get the response of "get it checked out" and "we're not doctors", but I do intend to get it checked out, I just wanted some feedback first.

Plus how do you get that sort of thing checked out if its only there when you're hard?!!??!

Thanks guys

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
^^^^^^^
what jake said

not a big deal at all. I don't hesitate going to my urologist. That's what he's there for.
My old urologist was cool, but he retired. He would throw terms out there "Cock, balls, hardon, stiffy etc". A riot to be around, but he was upfront, honest and a damn good doc.
His replacement was a really gorgeous guy, but a bit squeemish on the terms... Like Penis was a naughty word or something. I was just upfront and honest with him, and he relaxed a whole bunch and wasn't so squeemish once he knew I was cool talking about my penis, and moreso interested that I actually was observing what was going on in the netherlands at my age (of 25 at the time)

Not sure about bumps and lumps being common. Some are ingrown hairs that happen from time to time.
With todays amounts of wierd ass chemicals we injest... its worth getting it examined.

How about a Photo on here? Can you get hard and snap a photo of it?
Mabee Crop the photo (zoom in on the lump) and take it to your doc. He'll then bend you twist you till he finds it.
Not sure if they give shots to make you erect or not. (I can't imagine they wouldn't, especially if theyre testing for ED - physical vs mental)

Even if they did - big deal, strap er down under your underwear elastic band, flop your shirt and zip up your pants - nobody's the wiser.

Last edited:

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks guys. I can't really take a pic of it, as you literally cant see it unless you feel for it, its pretty deep i think, but is really easily feelable.

D

deleted157868

I actually have a cyst on my shaft. Got it checked by a doctor and he said i can get it removed if I want but there is no need to. But I will probably get it removed sooner or later.

abc612

1st Like
Media
I had a sebaceous cyst on my scrotum a couple years ago. If thats what it actually is its nothing to worry about. I went to the urologist, they gave me some valium, and cut it out in about 5 minutes. Didn't hurt at all although I needed like 2 stitches and it took about 2-3 weeks to heal.

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks SpoLLe and abc612, good to get some first hand experience. Were your cysts similar to what i mentioned? Squigy lumps under the skin that are moveable yet still attached?

Hopefully thats all it is, and i can get it cut out. That would suit me perfectly, was there any scarring abc612 ???