Lump on my sack

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by josh91, Sep 13, 2011.

1. josh91

josh91 New Member

A while ago I noticed a small lump/bump on the outside of my scrotum. I never thought much about it until the other day and now I really want to figure out what it is. I attached two pics of it (and one of my cock since people seem to like seeing those kinds of pictures). If you wanna look at a lump on the ball sack of a random stranger, feel free and please let me know if you have any clue what it could be :tongue:

Attached Files:

2. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

umm genital warts??

3. r214

r214 New Member

you need a doctor

4. josh91

josh91 New Member

Well that's fucking lovely... I think it's time to stop being as big of a slut :/

5. Nike93

Nike93 New Member

Albums:
    Looks like a simple hair bump. Nothing major. If it was a wart you would know it

6. CobraLover

CobraLover Member

Albums:
    If it was genital warts, you'd have lots of them, not just one, but see a doc to be on the safe side.

7. gibguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Looks like and infected hair follicle....go and get it seen to....better to be on the safe side!

8. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Could be a pimple. They look different on balls than they do on your face. Seriously.

9. eloso

eloso New Member

You would not necessarily have a lot of bumps if it is genital warts. It's possible to have just one if your body is fighting the virus enough to prevent more from growing. Look up genital warts on Google. What you have doesn't really look like the photos I saw when I looked it up just now. The warts I saw looked flatter and more red. I think you just have an ingrown hair, or some other kind of growth - in either case, you should see your doctor so that he can determine what it is and start treatment.

10. mmjr

mmjr Member

Thanks for sharing......lol. Its a hair follicle. Shave your balls and you wont get them any more. Its no big deal.

11. erratic

Gold Member

It's probably not genital warts.

Like the others said, it could be a hair follicle or ingrown hair. It could, however, be molluscum contagiosum (which isn't nearly as bad as it sounds), which looks a bit like that, but doesn't really go away until your body develops an immunity to it (which takes about 18 months).

Whatever it is, if you're really worried see a doctor.

12. talbhe

talbhe Member

looks like a tiny skin cyst, most likely from an ingrown hair

13. tlbuncut5

tlbuncut5 New Member

Albums:
    looks like a cyst to me, I get them some times, they go away, but to ease your mindsee doc

14. MrToolhung

Gold Member

This is the second post that you have started due to something related to your health because you are freaking out. I understand that you would come to a place to seek advice and information but you should really go to see a Doctor if you are that concerned. Trust me when I say that because I went through something like this a few years ago and I was so stressed out because of all the information out there but it is not always very accurate. I was convinced at one point that I was going to be dead in 3 years because of something that I read.

To answer your question though: It looks like hair follicle that is infected.

Good luck OP.

15. fantastic123

fantastic123 Member

is an ingrown hair.... no worry...!!!

16. eurotop40

Gold Member

This is another example of the US health system is so strange.
    Why do people ask for advice online?
    Because they are afraid of going to the doctor for several reasons, e.g.:
    1) they have no health insurance and the docs are very expensive (everybody wants to make money but sometimes it is disturbing how greedy US physicians are compared to other countries)
    2) the docs are judgmental due to the messianic attitude of US society in general
    3) the level of health care is very inhomogeneous and you might find a jerk.

Am I wrong?

17. MrToolhung

Gold Member

You could be very right about no health insurance...that is a reality for sure for millions of US citizens. I do forget about that as I have universal health care and never give a second thought going to see the Doc. I am not sure I agree with Doc's in the US being judgmental as I have experienced the US health care system and got excellent care even though at that time I did not have insurance. They made sure that I was well taken care and gave me more options to save money.

18. D_HarryFrenum

D_HarryFrenum New Member

It has nothing to do with any of those. See, here in civilization, we do actually have to pay for our health care rather than living off of old-nazi gold. So rather than go to an extremely awkward doctor's visit, where he is sure to feel up your balls (UNCOMFORTABLE), and pay for it he's asking here. It's retarded and backwards that one in the devolving States of Europe/Canada doesn't have to pay for his own insurance or health care. You have no reason not to completely waste materials and the doctors' time when it's being paid for by the actual meaningful members of society.

P.S. American doctors are extremely friendly, often times they're those Christians you hate so much. So stop your ignorant bigotry.

#18 D_HarryFrenum, Sep 16, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
  19. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
  20. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Thanks for seconding my pimple suggestion, while all of these other guys go off on a political discussion about healthcare.... :rolleyes::confused::frown1:

Draft saved Draft deleted