Lump on my sack

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It has nothing to do with any of those. See, here in civilization, we do actually have to pay for our health care rather than living off of old-nazi gold. So rather than go to an extremely awkward doctor's visit, where he is sure to feel up your balls (UNCOMFORTABLE), and pay for it he's asking here. It's retarded and backwards that one in the devolving States of Europe/Canada doesn't have to pay for his own insurance or health care. You have no reason not to completely waste materials and the doctors' time when it's being paid for by the actual meaningful members of society.

P.S. American doctors are extremely friendly, often times they're those Christians you hate so much. So stop your ignorant bigotry.

You have no idea what our health care system is like.

UncutDude

Just Browsing
Media
It is a sebaceous cyst. Clogged oil gland. It is harmless. They can get larger and sometimes can get infected. They are easily opened and drained with minimal discomfort. This is definitely not an STD of any kind.

monstro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love you with all my heart and soul. And every part of of this love says don't ask a bunch of random jerk-offs on the Internet, go see a doctor. Please, I beseech you from the bowels of Christ, ask a doctor.

S

SirConcis

It is a 3rd testicle growing :)

As others have said, I think it is just a glorified pimple from sweat/hair causing minor infection and some fluid accumulating under surface of skin.

Next time you see a doctor, ask him to take a look at it if it is still there.

With good hygiene/cleaning and wearing clean underwear, my guess is that it will disapear. make sure underwear is well rinsed. residual soap can cause such rashes.