Lump under skin

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by fak_et, Feb 13, 2007.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

Randomly a week or so ago I noticed a swelling under my skin. When swollen, it felt sore to the touch. The swelling went down after a couple days. It was on the ventral side of the penis a few mm lateral of the center line. It is about the size/shape of a grain of rice and sort of feels like a tube but I don't think it is a blood vessel.

Is this something worry about? It could have always been there an now i notice it just because it was swollen.

I am not active so Im positive it isn't an std btw.

2. zgrog2000

zgrog2000 New Member

Go to the doctor

3. swordfishME

swordfishME Member

A swelling on your pecker is something that requires medical attention. Go get it checked out. Your rather be safe than sorry when it comes to your health.

4. fak_et

fak_et New Member

No no, the swelling went away in like 2 days but the thing that was inflamed is still there. I am wondering what it is, I never noticed it before.... it couldve been i notice it now just because it was swollen.

It is painless but still the shape and texture of a rice piece or small tube.

5. gramirez

gramirez Member

Albums:
    i have gotten something like that a couple of times too but i bust them and either like very liquidy blood comes out or yellow substance im still a virgin so i know i dont have anything but im embarrased to go to a doctor and see what it is or was.

Draft saved Draft deleted