Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have assembled here a series of passages from posts made by two members of this forum on the subject of Jews. You will notice that, even though one the writers purports to be female and one male, their views are identical, so there is little room for doubt that "Emma Pool" and "Chris63" are one and the same person.

I use the ugly term "Jew-hater" rather than the more genteel term "anti-Semite" for the following reason: Some Jew-haters like to evade the label of "anti-Semite" by pointing out that the term "Semite" includes Arabs as well as Jews; so, if they have nothing against Arabs, they are (so they claim) not anti-Semites.

The following passage refers to Al Gore:
Another jewish zionist looking for power, ! power ! power ! ! A bitch !Jews run America my sweet hearts, (All the media, finance, medecine...) they run France and England too ! I do not like their cut dicks ! I need an uncut christian or celtic man !

who is chris isaak ? he must be jewish and cut...no way !

is the royal family into judaïsm !? I pray god that no !

I understand, but I am sorry to say that I only like white, right-wing, hugely hung, and if possible christian (french right-wing has notiong to do with the zionist pro-war crap !) and uncut men...

Neo-cohens are the nick name of the zionist neo-cons pro-war in Iraq, Palestine, Liban...and maybe Iran to defend Israeli interests...

I have nothing against the american people in himself , I am VERY cross against the neo-cohen who rule America and will support all those shameful wars !

he must be j-ew, so cut...much less interesting !

no surprise !All the western media as in France are crowded with jewish and jewish humour, and jewish complaint and jewish news... bla bla bla ! la même rengaine...and they do not make me laugh at all !

ah, he is "married" to a jew, I understand better why he is making this carrer ! his cock is really unnatural and ugly ! It looks like having a disease ! Quelle horreur

he is right to do so ! To take the mickey out-of Bush and the neo-cohens who rule america, during that time Iraq is being bombed for ,othing ! from 1990, there have been hundresds od iraquies killed because of shortage of medecine and so on. Je déteste bush and co , le leader iranien a raison !

Vive la France, vivent les nations ! A bas le mondialisme américano-judéo-hollywoodien qui tue la diversité et l'orgueil des cultures et des langues !

(Translation: "Long live France, long live nations! Down with Americano-Judeo-Hollywood globalism, which kills the diversity and pride of cultures and languages!")

je suis profondément nationaliste ! pourquoi, parce que si tout le monde prône un mondialisme, ce sont les usa et la culture américaino-judéo-hollywoddienne qui va remporter tous les suffrages et abolir les autres cultures. alors sous prétexte de diversité, on la tue !

(Translation: "I am profoundly nationalist! Why? Because if everyone preaches globalism, it is the USA and the Americano-Judeo-Hollywood culture that will carry off all the votes and abolish other cultures. Thus under the pretext of diversity, they get killed!")

je crois en Dieu, mais je déteste la religion j-uive et la soit-diant recherche spirituelle des francs-maçons ! bref, selon leurs critères je suis raciste...

(Translation: "I believe in God, but I deteste the Jewish religion and the so-called spiritual quest of the Freemasons! In short, by their criteria I am a racist.")

those who rule America are not especially white : they are the powerful jews who run Hollywood, the bilderberg group, the illuminati, the neo-cohens, and a few chistians among them !

exct mais n'oubliez pas de mentionner le sionsime ! tout tourne autour de la cause et des intérêts d'is-rael !
(Translation: "Exactly, but don't forget to mention Zionism! Everything turns around the cause of the interests of Israel!")

BUSH IS A PUPPET AND AMeriCA IS rUN BY ZIONISTS NEXt STEP iRAN !

The view expressed in these posts may be summarized thus: Jews, in league with the Freemasons, control the US, and thereby the world; all the wars that the US has recently been involved in have been due to Jewish Zionist influence; Al Gore is a Jew; Jews are mad for power; American popular culture is part of the Jewish plot to take over the world; globalism is another part of the same plot.

All that is missing from the classic profile of lunatic right-wing Jew-hatred is a reference to The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Some of you members of LPSG may have come across these posts and thought that they were meant in jest. It is plain that they are not. "Emma Pool" and "Chris63" are genuine paranoid lunatic right-wing Jew-haters—or rather, the person behind those two names is such a one.

As far as I am aware, expressing paranoid anti-Jewish fantasies does not violate the terms of service of LPSG. Use of more than one account does so, but I have no conclusive evidence that that has occurred here. I would certainly like to see these two members shut up and go away, but I have no reason to foresee their doing so.

I therefore recommend that LPSG members who find these views as abhorrent as I do place Emma Pool and Chris63 on their "ignore" lists and refrain from making reply to any of their posts.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree that the syntax and content of the two posters looks remarkably similar. There's little doubt in my mind that they're being posted by the same person.

As for the opinions expressed therein...well, they're just that: opinion. They reek of ignorance, and you may not like the views put forth; but that's no cause for action on the part of the staff.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Calboner, excellent research and excellent post!

I slightly disagree with putting him/them on an ignore list. As the saying goes: ignore at your peril.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you have a problem with a member or a post get in touch with a Mod or report post. To make a thread about it only makes more trouble. The header to your thread may be just as bad as this members posts. We often get baited with hate speech . The trick is not to get baited. You are right in your feelings. There is a better way to handle it.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is the option to report a post. It's under the information on each poster in a post off to the left at the very bottom. It's a button with an exclamation point.

These posts come as no surprise to me. It's the same crap I heard working in Paris talking to people on the street when they weren't aware that I was a Jew. I found it odd that after talking to a complete stranger while waiting for a bus, sitting at a café, walking on the street, etc. the subject would turn to politics and eventually the complete stranger would say something close to, "Les juifs, les juifs... La monnaie, la monnaie." (the jews, the jews... the money, the money...) It was shortly after the conversation would turn to Jew bashing, I'd politely excuse myself and shut the conversation down in short order.

It was remarkable enough to have happened enough that I still remember being surprised at the frequency of it. I never realized how much some Europeans still hated Jews and how common it actually was. If people spout that kind of crap here in the USA you get laughed at. Over there it's taken as serious conversation for the most part.

I met many Jews there too who would warn me to remain on the down low about my Jewish identity. This was most often said by other Jews who weren't "obviously Jewish." Somehow we end up finding each other... Anyway, it was all very interesting to see such fear in their eyes at being identified as Jewish.

So, I don't know if it's a good thing to ignore these people because it's good to expose this for what it is. It might be a surprise to people on this side of the pond that there are people in Europe who still think this way and feel free to express their viewpoints without fear that someone will tell them that they are terribly messed up. I think it's good that they have exposed themselves on here at LPSG. Now you all know what I've seen. It's not always easy being a Jew in the world. Now you know why we Jews pounce all over anything that smacks of defamation. We are easy targets still in the world.

And it's a good point that Ultra-Leftists tend to be anti-Jewish and anti-Israeli and Pro-Palestinian. I experience this daily here in the Bay Area. I have been yelled at by activists who believe that I should be ashamed for wearing my Star of David in Berkeley. Never mind that I've never set foot in Israel. Never mind that I'm in fact, American and not Israeli. Never mind the fact that they ignore that both sides have massive amounts of blood on their hands over there. Never mind the fact that most of us American Jews get embarrassed from time to time by what the Israeli government does to the Arabs living in the West Bank and Gaza. And never mind that Israelis themselves are very fractured in how they feel about security, nationalism, terrorism, and Israeli politics. It's always easier to generalize and hate.

OK, rambling rant over...

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I slightly disagree with putting him/them on an ignore list. As the saying goes: ignore at your peril.
Yes, good point. But I think it would be a good idea not to reply to them.

If you have a problem with a member or a post get in touch with a Mod or report post. To make a thread about it only makes more trouble. The header to your thread may be just as bad as this members posts. We often get baited with hate speech . The trick is not to get baited. You are right in your feelings. There is a better way to handle it.
I don't see the point of reporting such posts. These posters cannot be banned, because they have not, so far at least, violated the terms of service. I think that it is important that members of the forum who encounter posts by these persons be aware of whom they are dealing with. When I first saw a rant by Emma Pool about the Jews, I thought that it was intended as a parody. I think that a lot of people might make the same mistake.

Simcha, thanks for your account of your experiences in France. I am sorry to find that they confirm what I have recently read about the spread of anti-semitism there. It used to be said that one thing that Hitler did was to make anti-semitism no longer respectable, but whoever said that clearly spoke too soon, at least as far as France is concerned. My first version of my title, in fact, read "Lunatic French Jew-haters at LPSG," but I judged that that could be regarded as unfairly tarring the French in general.

As for the question of right versus left, Ktrout's remark ("it seems more likely that they're left-wing jew haters") seems to me, at best, to show a lack of attention, as Emma/Chris made clear his nationalism and his identification of the Jewish conspiracy for global domination with "globalism". Anyway, the whole story about Jews and Freemasons is, as I said, a classic form of right-wing paranoia. Nonetheless, extremes in politics have a way of converging, and one point on which extremists of the left and the right are often able to agree is that the Jews are to blame for everything wrong with the world.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think tolerance is an American virtue, or at least we think it is. We get concerned when any form of speech is stifled.

However, one of the exceptions we make is for hate speech. We make laws against that. I thank Calbone for making a correlation with the two posters and the rising European anti-semitism.

I also think it is appropriate to poll the members as long as the discussion is productive.

My vote is that the examples Calbone provided are anti-semitic and should not be condoned.

I know I could put anyone on my ignore list, but I am not trying to protect myself from anti-semitism. I am trying to express my outrage at it and make sure it is not encouraged.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think tolerance is an American virtue, or at least we think it is. We get concerned when any form of speech is stifled.

However, one of the exceptions we make is for hate speech. We make laws against that. I thank Calbone for making a correlation with the two posters and the rising European anti-semitism.

I also think it is appropriate to poll the members as long as the discussion is productive.

My vote is that the examples Calbone provided are anti-semitic and should not be condoned.

I know I could put anyone on my ignore list, but I am not trying to protect myself from anti-semitism. I am trying to express my outrage at it and make sure it is not encouraged.

Interesting. I agree that ignorant and hateful opinions should be reviled in general, but I don't feel it warrants a policy intervention. Our founders agreed on this point, hence the explicit protections spelled out in the first item in the Bill of Rights. I'm a bit confounded by your reference to our making laws against hate speech...to my knowledge, nothing of the kind exist. Any such legislation based on content of expression would directly contravene the First Amendment.

I do find it interesting that here in the States where no such laws exist, this type of anti-Jewish ranting is almost universally recognized as ignorant and discredited accordingly. It's the European nations where "protective" legislation exists that such ideas are regarded as having any substance.

IMO, no good ever comes from the forcible suppression of any form of discourse, distasteful though it may be to some (or even many). Most would prefer to have the nastiness out in the open, where it can be ridiculed publicly for the ignorance (or stupidity, as the case may be) at its fount. It sure beats the alternative of having it smolder beneath a veneer of feigned politeness until it reaches some critical mass and explodes.

Specific legislation also serves to legitimize the cause of the suppressed, at least to the weaker minded...you hear the claims that "they" don't want the "truth" being told to everyone. This is furthered by the claim that "they" have had to resort to the law because they're unable to factually rebut these ideas. It also feeds into the conspiracy theories
by virtue of the "where there's smoke, there must be fire" line of reasoning.

None of this is worthwhile. Let these idiots rant and rave to their hearts' content, right where everyone can see. Better the enemy you know than the one you don't.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As for the question of right versus left, Ktrout's remark ("it seems more likely that they're left-wing jew haters") seems to me, at best, to show a lack of attention, as Emma/Chris made clear his nationalism and his identification of the Jewish conspiracy for global domination with "globalism". Anyway, the whole story about Jews and Freemasons is, as I said, a classic form of right-wing paranoia. Nonetheless, extremes in politics have a way of converging, and one point on which extremists of the left and the right are often able to agree is that the Jews are to blame for everything wrong with the world.

Personally, I do not mind being called a right winger, you can call me a conservative too. :smile: But why would you try and lump this idiot in with us?

I bet you are offended if some one calls you a Liberal or a left winged nut. I am sure you are a moderate. :rolleyes:

You demonstrate your intolerance and hypocrisy.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I do not mind being called a right winger, you can call me a conservative too. :smile: But why would you try and lump this idiot in with us?

I bet you are offended if some one calls you a Liberal or a left winged nut. I am sure you are a moderate. :rolleyes:
If my describing a couple of people as "lunatic right-wing Jew-haters" implies that all persons on the political right are lunatic Jew-haters, you will have to explain to me how that implication works, because I don't see it.

Granted, I could have just said "lunatic Jew-haters." To me, however, it is a significant fact that, amid some updated references to "neo-Cohens" and the like, they repeat clichés of right-wing Jew-hatred that date back to the 19th century. They are not just instances of Jew-hatred: they are manifestations of a specific and historically familiar form of it.

You demonstrate your intolerance and hypocrisy.

I would ask you to explain how you arrive at such a preposterous conclusion, but the idiocy of your statements leads me to believe that you have little in the way of coherent reasoning to offer.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What exactly is the point of this thread?

It's obvious they are the same person -- their punctuation and syntax are both abnormal and identical.

But why publicly regurgitate their garbage? And in a way that paints innocents with the same paintbrush?

(Surely no lunatic wants to be dumped in the same bucket as a jew-hater!)

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If my describing a couple of people as "lunatic right-wing Jew-haters" implies that all persons on the political right are lunatic right-wing Jew-haters, you will have to explain to me how that implication works, because I don't see it.

Granted, I could have just said "lunatic Jew-haters." To me, however, it is a significant fact that, amid some updated references to "neo-Cohens" and the like, repeat clichés of right-wing Jew-hatred that date back to the 19th century. They are not just instances of Jew-hatred: they are manifestations of a specific and historically familiar form of it.

I have never heard of a right winger use the term neo-con. Neo-con is a slam about the Bush Administration. This term is used by Liberals. He claims no political party, but yet you assign him one. It shows that you want to denigrate us by calling him that. Hence I take offense.

I would ask you to explain how you arrive at such a preposterous conclusion, but the idiocy of your statements leads me to believe that you have little in the way of coherent reasoning to offer.

I think your intolerance for right wingers becomes apparent when you assign him a political stance when he stated none. I am guessing; it is not your political affiliation is it and you are intolerant of others.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never heard of a right winger use the term neo-con. Neo-con is a slam about the Bush Administration. This term is used by Liberals. He claims no political party, but yet you assign him one. It shows that you want to denigrate us by calling him that. Hence I take offense.

Wow...just wow.

The posts Cal quoted used the term neo-Cohen, not neo-con. I know it's difficult for some people to grasp the idea that some symbols that might look or even sound the same as others might convey entirely different meanings, but that doesn't stop it from being so.

Furthermore, the term neo-con has been around for a lot longer than Shrub's administration...it actually goes back to the Goldwater era.

Please try to have the first clue what you're talking about before you post in public any further. You'll save us all a good deal of embarrassment.

sortofbigthen

Experimental Member
Media

Please don't go down the route of suggesting toleration (or free speech) is some sort of unique American trait. Such virtues were enjoyed by numerous other countries before yours was even born, despite the self mythologising version of history you've been taught.

Aside from that niggle, I agree with what you've said.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow...just wow.

The posts Cal quoted used the term neo-Cohen, not neo-con. I know it's difficult for some people to grasp the idea that some symbols that might look or even sound the same as others might convey entirely different meanings, but that doesn't stop it from being so.

Furthermore, the term neo-con has been around for a lot longer than Shrub's administration...it actually goes back to the Goldwater era.

Please try to have the first clue what you're talking about before you post in public any further. You'll save us all a good deal of embarrassment.

Hazel, I did not miss the word play. Liberals use the word Neo-con all of the time and my point is it most likely refers to the Bush Administration and it shows their distain for it. Who hates Bush more than the Liberals? Right wingers? – No. So I am assuming Neo-Cohens refers to the Bush administration and this would place him on the side of the Liberals. I am also trying to demonstrate that you should not lump us in with the Jew Hater. Get it?

You should think before you post and instead of assuming everyone is an idiot, try to think about what they are trying to say – that’s embarrassing.