Lunatic right-wing Jew-haters at LPSG

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
NIC,

I think you left out a major element and that is the class warfare of the left (at least in America). They have demonized “the Rich” and due to their hard work and sacrifice the Jews have been extremely successful in our country and they play upon this stereo type.

Isn't it the right who regularly demonizes the rich Jews in charge of the media by calling them east-coast/west-coast ivory tower elitists? Not "real" Americans like the hardworking English-speaking pale-skinned NASCAR fans in the midwest, right? Your side beats stereotypes into the ground with the best of them.

Everyone in this thread needs to stop assuming I'm on their side.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isn't it the right who regularly demonizes the rich Jews in charge of the media by calling them east-coast/west-coast ivory tower elitists? Not "real" Americans like the hardworking English-speaking pale-skinned NASCAR fans in the midwest, right? Your side beats stereotypes into the ground with the best of them.

This is the Wiki Definition. WTF are you talknig about? You are way off base and demonstate your projection of your racist feelings on to conservatves.

The term Ivory Tower designates a world or atmosphere where intellectuals engage in pursuits that are disconnected from the practical concerns of everyday life. As such, it has a pejorative connotation, denoting a willful disconnect from the everyday world; esoteric, over-specialized, or even useless research; and academic elitism, if not outright condescension by those inhabiting the proverbial ivory tower. In American English usage it ordinarily denotes the academic world of colleges and universities, particularly scholars of the humanities

Everyone in this thread needs to stop assuming I'm on their side.

You are a A Riddle Wrapped in a Mystery Inside an Enigma.

Your side beats stereotypes into the ground with the best of them.

Any one that says "Your side" is usually not on the same side as me.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I read the quotes as being from a person (s) who is right wing. While many left wing people are anti Israeli, they aren't really anti Jewish.

The reasons for the being anti aren't quite the same for left wing and right wing. In general the left wing is not as strident about destroying Jewish people. The extreme right wing would do away with the Jewish people if they had the chance and could get away with it. In general:

Right wing: Anti Jewish
Left wing: Anti Israeli

Anti-Israelis and anti-Zionists frequently try to make this distinction to avoid being called anti-Jewish or anti-semitic, even though they usually are. I know there's a theoretical difference. I just don't think the practical difference is nearly as pronounced. Hatred and bias of one almost certainly informs the other, even if just subconsciously.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know what an ivory tower is. So glad that you were able to look it up, though.

Nobody needs to project racist feelings on conservatives, they invented them.

If you and your colleagues have trouble saying what you mean it's okay, I'll say what you mean for you. You can codify it in doublespeak all you want, doesn't change what you actually mean.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope that you didn't just figure this out.

I'm not on anybody's side. I think choosing sides is idiotic and counterproductive. You clearly have a side.

Your idiotic display of your milk toast philosophy only demonstrates your own racists beliefs and your want to inject yourself into any argument and take any stand.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
All4show, I'm sorry, but you have shown yourself, in other threads, to be very intolerant, blasphemous, and hypocritical as the pharisees. It's easy to be as a bleeting sheep, to pass judgment on others. Not so easy to be kind and forgiving. At the end of this life, are you going to look back and see a road traveled with love and caring, or one that is pebbled with the spreading of intolerance and hate?

I challenge you to go to your church and tell them the type of websites you go to, including ones like this. I can guarantee you that many will proclaim you to be sexually immoral, despite that they, too, may also be doing the same.

You, and those Calboner is calling out pass judgement, are playing God, which is the greatest of sins.

There are so many phony Christians, who use God's name, (and read the commandments, my friend, because He does not like His name abused) to spread HATE, PREJUDISM, ANGER, MALICIOUSNESS, PAIN and JUDGEMENT in God's name. When we judge someone in God's name, we are committing BLASPHEMY.

More "Christians" turn others away from God than anyone else. They destroy the tentative faith of others with PHONY behavior and hateful, ugly, vindictiveness.

As Ghandi once said, "I would have been a Christian, if it weren't for Christians."

Satan will spread hate and anger and discourse and separate man from his brother, and will raze our house thru deception. If your heart is filled with feelings not akin to helping and loving your fellow human beings without expectation, as Jesus did, then you are being used and manipulated.

It's easy to be as bleeting sheep, to be mean and judgemental. Not so easy to be kind and forgiving. At the end of this life, are you going to look back and see a road traveled with love, or one that is pebbled with the spreading of intolerance and hate?

I myself have to try and be understanding when it comes to so-called "Christians" who cannot see the damage they do because they are so focused on their own personal agenda. They wouldn't know what their true path is if it was announced in front of them with neon lights. I know that some are simply not emotionally and mentally strong enough to break away from the "cult" Christian mindset.

You know why so many from the Christian church like to condemn homosexuality, abortion, etc., (while ignoring adultery)? Because then they can claim they are trying to fight sin without actually having to go out and volunteer in a shelter, or abuse center, or nursing home, or hospital. They can go to church on Sunday morning, then go have breakfast and tell each other what good Christians they are and ignore that guilty little feeling inside. Pathetic.

Whew......I'll get off my soapbox now......

Are you sure I didn't write this post? :wink:

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
Calboner:
First, I abhor the ignorance and bigotry of emma Poole and Chris63 as much as we all do, and your posts were all impassioned and well-reasoned.
I'm only writing about what I believe is a tiny inaccuracy in tranlsation -- although it does NOT fundamentally change the sense of his original post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris63
je suis profondément nationaliste ! pourquoi, parce que si tout le monde prône un mondialisme, ce sont les usa et la culture américaino-judéo-hollywoddienne qui va remporter tous les suffrages et abolir les autres cultures. alors sous prétexte de diversité, on la tue !
(Translation: "I am profoundly nationalist! Why? Because if everyone preaches globalism, it is the USA and the Americano-Judeo-Hollywood culture that will carry off all the votes and abolish other cultures. Thus under the pretext of diversity, they get killed!")

I think in the last phrase of his rant, "on la tue", the "la" refers to diversité. so it's not question of anyone getting killed, but of "diversity": "Thus under the pretext of diversity, diversity itself gets quashed!"

I'm not 100% sure about this---- but do you agree?

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There are plenty of left-wing Jew haters here, too. Though someone already pointed that out.

I'm not even sure who these two are, their posts have never even registered with me before, but their views aren't entirely new here. Just a little more outspokenly kooky than most.

Josef Stalin for one

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think in the last phrase of his rant, "on la tue", the "la" refers to diversité. so it's not question of anyone getting killed, but of "diversity": "Thus under the pretext of diversity, diversity itself gets quashed!"

I'm not 100% sure about this---- but do you agree?

I am very sorry to see this thread revived, as the topic was an ugly episode in the history of LPSG and some of the things that people posted were fantastically stupid, but now that it is revived, I will say that yes, I made a slip: I took "la" to refer to "les cultures," which it couldn't possibly do.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there have been a couple of more here very recently...

i will post them later when i have the time.

but they know who they are.

fortunately, they are all proven idiots, so it makes sense.

D

deleted136887

So..
No conspiracies, elders of ZION etc. Is it true that a jewish girl is worth 7 years of good luck?. PS I am uncircumcised. Must I move to Jordan?
OKOK.. just lighten up.
Cheers(Mazeltof?)

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
problem here, dear fellow, is the very concept of "hate speech" has a chilling effect on discourse that would legitimately focus on the problems and issues certain groups present to American society, foreclosing any meaningful discussion or reflection

I think tolerance is an American virtue, or at least we think it is. We get concerned when any form of speech is stifled.

However, one of the exceptions we make is for hate speech. We make laws against that. I thank Calbone for making a correlation with the two posters and the rising European anti-semitism.

I also think it is appropriate to poll the members as long as the discussion is productive.

My vote is that the examples Calbone provided are anti-semitic and should not be condoned.

I know I could put anyone on my ignore list, but I am not trying to protect myself from anti-semitism. I am trying to express my outrage at it and make sure it is not encouraged.

fgeorgio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didnt know everyone was obliged to like everyone.In a group of several thousand there will be people who dont like Muslims,or Catholics,or Jews or even all of them.Be tolerant,even to the intolerant.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I tend to even dislike posting to this thread, but I do find the content disturbing. It is disturbing in multiple ways. First it equates anti-semitism with a particular political position which in and of itself is an addition to the "hate" oriented viewpoint it presents. Not only is the hate directed against a particular religion, but directed towards a political group or implied "party" as well.

I would tend to agree that this is "Moderator" territory.

I moderate several Yahoo groups and I do so with an iron hand when it comes to this. This group has great moderation as a whole and I am betting that this content made it through simply because the Moderators were unaware it was happening.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I tend to even dislike posting to this thread, but I do find the content disturbing. It is disturbing in multiple ways. First it equates anti-semitism with a particular political position which in and of itself is an addition to the "hate" oriented viewpoint it presents. Not only is the hate directed against a particular religion, but directed towards a political group or implied "party" as well.

I would tend to agree that this is "Moderator" territory.

I moderate several Yahoo groups and I do so with an iron hand when it comes to this. This group has great moderation as a whole and I am betting that this content made it through simply because the Moderators were unaware it was happening.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Yes i agree, i dont know where right-winged comes into jew hating.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes i agree, i dont know where right-winged comes into jew hating.

Then you've never heard of Jean-Marie LePen.

He's a vicious xenophobic anti-semite and represents the extreme right wing of French politics today. And it's important to bear in mind that the thread in question was written almost entirely in French.