Lurker, posting for first time

us371

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, been browsing threads on this forum for a couple years and thought id make a post.
Just a midwestern guy that likes softcore and casual stuff, and masc men. Im going to try to be more active on here, I might even remember to check my messages!

129JOHN

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hi, been browsing threads on this forum for a couple years and thought id make a post.
Just a midwestern guy that likes softcore and casual stuff, and masc men. Im going to try to be more active on here, I might even remember to check my messages!
Hi, I think you'll enjoy the interaction once you start posting stuff!

I didn't post anything for a long time and am glad that I started to post and interact with others on the site. Enjoy!

Reactions: Rohar

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Loipil

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi !
I will follow your publications and i hope you will find the type of men you like !

• Love
Reactions: 129JOHN

saclove

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome, enjoy yourself on this site!

D

deleted19568411

Hot pic. If you’re into fit married dads, hmu