Lurker Turned Member...

PounderQui

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mmmkay, so I decided to join after looking over this forum for like a month or so.

I'm sure this isn't anything new, however, I was completely surprised that such well endowed males would have a support group. At first I didn't think it would be anything more than alot of dudes overglorifying and slingin' their meat monsters around. Of course, my ignorance was snuffed out upon actually reading.

Nevertheless, being 5' 9" and barely over 6" when erect myself, I still can't percieve any of these problems I read about as being, well...problems. OKay, perhaps if it was some crazy, 20inch hyperphallic chunk of manzilla. Other than that though, I'm not seeing anything other than a minor inconvienence. Even then, hell you've gotta big cock, so I would think that pro alone would outway any con. :D

Anyway, being that as it may, I am aware that I'm looking at it from a purely ignorant standpoint that has no chance of changing. I suppose the closest I would get to it is hearing it from the mouth of the horses themselves. Which is why I joined in the first place.

Later on!

Jo

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The name LPSG just seemed like a catchy title for our little Koffee Klatch group.
Low and behold we attracted quite a few impressive members.
And, a few dicks!

:rolleyes:
Welcome.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Matthew said:
Welcome Jo!

We do our best to convince the neigh-sayers.

You can't be a neigh sayer anymore in Washington state---they recently banned sex wiith horses.:biggrin1:

Welcome aboard, Jo! It's a great site, full of great people.