LUST

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
I cannot stop thinking about my neighbor and his wife. I am attracted equally to both of them. I dont spy on them but i do take a long look when i see either one of them outside.

Is this strange that i fantasize about each one and sometimes both of them at the same time?

The guy's brother sucked my dick one time before i realized who he was. He sucked me inside of a bookstore. After i realized who he was i checked out his package because i figured brothers would be similar. i think i am bigger than the guy but he is hot nonetheless.

Is this strange for me to have these lustful thoughts over the BOTH of them? Anyone with similar troubles?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by hungthick@Oct 22 2004, 09:59 AM
I cannot stop thinking about my neighbor and his wife.  I am attracted equally to both of them..............Is this strange for me to have these lustful thoughts over the BOTH of them?  Anyone with similar troubles?
[post=260750]Quoted post[/post]​

You're "bi" right? No it isn't strange. It isn't "trouble" either. Just doubles your chances for getting laid....and having 3 ways! :rolleyes:

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can think of one straight couple
and one gay couple that i am attracted to,
and have equal attraction for every person involved.

But usually, I am attracted to one member of the duo
and not the other :(

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
Hi there

No I don't think it's strange you fantasise about both of them - you are plainly attracted to each of them. May be one or both of them fantasises about you too. There's only one way to find out so the next move is yours. Don't be too disappointed if they're not interested. :mellow: I hope you find what you are looking for.