LVSG -- Large Vagina Support Group?

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why do we need to separate them? Why not LGSG (Large Genital Support Group). We can band together for support... and because our bits fit together.

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If not there definitely should be. Some girls are just built "looser" than others, and they either get labels like size queen or some image that they must get around a lot which is simply untrue.

A large vagina simply pairs up and works better with a large penis, and thats really all there is to it. But gosh I know how it can cause problems...

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, to tell the truth, I think we should all solve our problems with too much sex with strangers and alcohol!

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey,hold up, wait for me njqt!
We can go vist Bacchus Big Boy too !:tongue:
Also there are quite a few really BIG guys over there whom I've talked to.
They'd be "right up your alley"! Pun intended!
C.B.:saevilw:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women don't compete for vagina size, don't brag about it and don't really care. A 'large' vagina isn't desirable.

Large = bucket. No one likes to fuck a bucket :tongue:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Hello. I need help. My vagina is so large that when I wear pants the camel toe can be seen in the next block.

My vagina is so big that when somebody speaks to me there is an echo.

My vagina is so large that I have to be careful when I sit on the toilet or it will slip inside me.

My vagina is so huge that when the wind blows the lips clap together and I sound like I'm applauding.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like we'll set up a head quarters for this organization here in Perth then ladies.

Yes, the Big Vs do need all the same support and loving showered on big penises here. They have their own problems to deal with and often need a helping hand to get them what they need.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A site which would feel in many gaps and holes. Threads like a safe place to keep the rent money. Get out of that hole and introduce yourself. Bigger than a breadbox. Beaver shoot. Say whats on your mind. Who let the dogs out. Where to store that unwanted shoebox. When you walk do you hear a whistle? What is that echo when i talk? I know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"open wide" the young man cried..
she really, did, he fell inside.

I would be a card carrying member of an LLSG- (large labia support group) with a built in card slider....ROFLMAO

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
A site which would feel in many gaps and holes. Threads like a safe place to keep the rent money. Get out of that hole and introduce yourself. Bigger than a breadbox. Beaver shoot. Say whats on your mind. Who let the dogs out. Where to store that unwanted shoebox. When you walk do you hear a whistle? What is that echo when i talk? I know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried.

:eek:

How can you tell when you have had a baby? :biggrin1: