Lycra singlet... check out this ASS

legna

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

That last one can't be legal!:eek:

Part of me is amazed that any guy would have the balls to wear something like that in public. But it's obvious from that pic that this guy's definitely got balls.

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
His cock is starting to bone up making the head press against the fabric. If he gets fully hard, it will stick straight out. I love this photo.
Another detail is that he has no tan line, if you look closely. When we were younger we all wore speedos and were semi-erect to one degree of another. The fashion was to wear them in such a way to showoff your penis : the bigger the bulge out the front the better. Speedos have a slight rubbing effect. Those who often became fully erect, like myself, had difficulty in containing their cock in the speedo and tended to have it lying on the stomach like the lycra wears do as there was more room.Evenso there were instances where it popped out above the drawstring, particularly when you hauled yourself out of a swimming pool. There was a lot of one upmanship with how prominent your penis was. Howard.

Last edited: