Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi there all
I know there are similar topics but a question for guys who wear lycra (spandex) shorts i.e. running or cycling... do you wear anything under the snug fitting shorts?!

I've seen a few guys who have a nice bulge that shows a general lump but clearly balls.

When I've tried mine on I just end up with a length heading down one leg and not much sign of my balls. If I wear a jockstrap or some briefs etc you not only get the outline of whatever underwear but the lump is just that... non discript!

Maybe I don't have the balls?! Any thoughts on the subject :confused:

Maybe I'll need to run at night or with a shirt that hangs low as I think I'd get arrested otherwise lol!

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hi there - no I wear nothing under mine - tend to tuck the junk to the side and make sure the shorts are pulled up and that keeps the package all happy and snug. No need to wear a "T" shirt - you wont get arrested!!

skippy_1314

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not much of a runner but I am a cyclist. to solve the problem, I just wear mountain bike shorts (or baggies as they are called). Same comfort as the tight ones.

1goodguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi guys - thanks for the replies... it feels much better with nothing under the shorts so will give that a go... turns me on as soon as I'm wearing the shorts so will have to get past that before I step out the door lol!

I've seen a few guys in the area, running or on bike and they look great in the shorts and if you've got it then why not flaunt it! Thanks again ;-)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have both cycling shorts and cycling bibs with a built in pad for the crotch area. I don't think much about the bulge as no one can see it when I pedal. It's commonly accepted in the cycling community that shorts and bibs are to be worn as is with no underwear.

Lycra shorts for other activities (without the padded crotch) may require a different approach depending on each guy's level of modesty. Some guys like to wear a jock or briefs with them to avoid being too much on display. Personally, the shorts would be more comfortable for me as is with no underwear. I bought these shorts from Under Armor that I love. They're great for the gym and look really hot. The design of the front center panel makes them great to wear without underwear, which would blatantly show through the white fabric. Lycra looks great on fit guys.

Under Armour

S

SirConcis

I don't wear a chamois in my lycra cycling shorts. To me, it is ore comfortable when riding (less constricting/more room for legs/crotch. And I don't really care of people see the some outline when I get off the bike to buy drinks etc. No worse than a bathing suit. And generally, when truly biking, the equipment is in its Stored/compact size since blood is going to the legs.

For cycling and other sports that require lycra go commando. Its more comfortable with the sweat and shows a VPL you can be proud of.

1goodguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess for me the reason for starting this was because although the idea of just wearing the shorts was a hot one the reality of my visible outline also made me hold back... but, I've decided without anything underneath is great!

Have ended up with a few hard ons as I start my run but I think this will pass lol! It's the feeling I get with the shorts on, the profile I end up with and the thought that other people will see clearly what religion I am lol!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
but, I've decided without anything underneath is great! Have ended up with a few hard ons as I start my run but I think this will pass lol!
Once you get into your run, blood will be needed elsewhere, and your stiffy will soften. Doesn't it feel great to run with just the lycra shorts?

FathersDay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For cycling and other sports that require lycra go commando. Its more comfortable with the sweat and shows a VPL you can be proud of.

I'm with you on this Serviceable Male: I go commando in cycling shorts. I am not ashamed of my bulge, though big in cycling shorts, I'm on the cycle most of the time anyway.

1goodguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi sdbg... thanks for comment and YES it does feel great! Just the general feel of the shorts and the way it shows off my junk. The hardon goes after a while and then as we all know, it's the reverse... where I need a magnifying glass but thankfully, all returns to it's usual self ;-)

Have since bought a couple of extra pairs to wear around the place when done with the run / bike. I've been missing this for how long lol!

1goodguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi newagemale. Mine are black but I can see how the lighter colours would show more... I'll start looking for the lighter ones ;-) nice photos by the way with the cock and glans ring

ping53

Experimental Member
Media
love wearing spandex at the gym. been taking a lot of cycling classes just for an excuse to don some lycra. i have two pairs of shorts so far and always wear nothing underneath. love how they feel and become one with you as you workout. have one pair with a chamois and one without that is a lot more revealing, both in black. am looking to get some in other lighter colors to showoff a bit more. gets me hard just thinking about it, wished more guys would wear them in the gym, but def took me some courage to finally wear spandex shorts sans any overshorts. i remember taking them off before mounting the bike for the first time was exhilarting. love wearing something so revealing. not sure what that says for my turnons lol.

spandex def has me going to the gym a lot more, so all good.