Lydon Ogbourne likes to show off

D

deleted724068

Lyndon starred in British soap call Emmerdale, he played Nathan. he love posting pictures of himself on twitter. these are the best ones he has posted so far. follow him on twitter to get the updates directly.

Enjoy:

Attachments

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
wow...bold. maybe i'm just shocked because i'm used to the typical american star's prudence but this guy is posting his ass and hard dick showing through underwear for the world to see lol. though i'm not certain how big he is over there

D

deleted724068

wow...bold. maybe i'm just shocked because i'm used to the typical american star's prudence but this guy is posting his ass and hard dick showing through underwear for the world to see lol. though i'm not certain how big he is over there

Emmerdale is a very popular soap here and he is a good actor, he played a badboy so that made him a main character is the soap. hes no longer in emmerdale and hasnt appeared in anything since (that i know of)

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Lyndon is such a tease!

I don't agree that he's such a good actor though. Typical posh boy playing stereotypical (I've seen him on the stage as well) - although actually he's not that posh, he comes from a middle class Swindon family and went to drama club with Billie Piper.

Given his age and background it would be more likely that he was uncut but I agree that in one particular picture his cock head is very visible (perhaps he's just got his foreskin pulled back?).

Last edited:

D154

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember swapping pictures with him on Snapchat years ago! He was very conscious of having face and cock in the same pic, and his cock was uncut but he always had his foreskin pulled back

D

deleted1066883

3F1DE4F7-5028-419B-A593-45DB6FA4B62F.png
E5CE7E5B-2943-4CF6-915D-DF2B55748A72.png
It is him. Have had confirmation on Instagram before. Really nice guy too. Tried to help him find them. Decent lad

not convinced tbh - if he’s 100% straight why has he liked abs commented on gay Brazilian nudes saying so hot and epic ass?

Reactions: mark carter

fbda

Expert Member
Media
D

deleted1066883

Does anyone actually know where we can see Lyndon wanking? I’d love to watch haha.

Reactions: mattypaps