lying about sexual partners

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
One of my best memories is with a woman who told me that she had had over 9000 men when she worked as a hooker. Sadly, she got married and moved away. Well for me anyway.

One of the products I invented is named after her, you may have bought it. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Judging by your whiny tone in this thread, I've clearly gotten under your skin for some reason. Stop crying and get over it.

And why would I know how to use a dental dam anyways? I know the risk I'm associating myself with when I have sex with someone. If anything, judging by the fact you said in another thread that you don't even want to know if you're partner is cheating on you, you should be the one concerned with practicing safe sex.

Is that the thread you're talking about? I thought we were just in disagreement. You're from the anonymous, ignorant masses on the internet. You cannot possibly get under my skin. I don't even know you. You certainly haven't written enough on this forum for me to even give the tiniest hair from a rat's ass for your opinions here.

Why would you know how to use a dental dam? Because unlike a partner's actions when you aren't around them, you can control what YOU do during a sexual encounter in which YOU participate. If you're so concerned about safer-sex practices that you want to ask for detailed information about what happened before she knew you that doesn't actually have any impact on you (except in your fevered imagination) you should definitely know how to use any and all available prophylactics so that they can be an available option.

The truth is, you aren't interested in safer-sex practices nearly so much as you are in abiding by out-moded social mores. But again, that's between you, your ego, and your dick. I wouldn't fuck you with a borrowed pussy, even if I were available, based on what you've said here, and you wouldn't want to fuck me because I wouldn't likely answer your questions, so it's really a non-issue, isn't it?

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is that the thread you're talking about? I thought we were just in disagreement. You're from the anonymous, ignorant masses on the internet. You cannot possibly get under my skin. I don't even know you. You certainly haven't written enough on this forum for me to even give the tiniest hair from a rat's ass for your opinions here.

Then why do you continue to act condescending and insulting towards me if I haven't got under your skin? And if my opinion doesn't matter to you, why do you spend your time writing long 3+ paragraph posts in response to my replies? You're only kidding yourself on this one. Try again.

Why would you know how to use a dental dam? Because unlike a partner's actions when you aren't around them, you can control what YOU do during a sexual encounter in which YOU participate. If you're so concerned about safer-sex practices that you want to ask for detailed information about what happened before she knew you that doesn't actually have any impact on you (except in your fevered imagination) you should definitely know how to use any and all available prophylactics so that they can be an available option.

Yes, a person's sexual history does impact me. For example, if a person who wants to have sex with me has herpes contracted from a previous partner, it does have a big fucking impact on me! Clearly you seem to be ok having sex with people who have stds (as evident by your replies in another thread), but I don't. Deal with it.

The truth is, you aren't interested in safer-sex practices nearly so much as you are in abiding by out-moded social mores. But again, that's between you, your ego, and your dick. I wouldn't fuck you with a borrowed pussy, even if I were available, based on what you've said here, and you wouldn't want to fuck me because I wouldn't likely answer your questions, so it's really a non-issue, isn't it?

I want to know someone's sexual history so I know what risk I'm putting myself at. If the person has been having unprotected sex the last 3 months, I want to know that. If the person fucks a new guy every night, I want to know that. Helps me make up my mind if I think they need to get tested or not before we have sex.

The bolded part is the only bit of sense you made in your entire rant. Try to do more of that next time you post.

Oh btw, I like how you throw in the "I wouldn't fuck you with a borrowed pussy, even if I were available" line at the end lol. What are you 16 years old? I feel bad for your husband who probably has to put up with your incessant whining and immature behavior on a daily basis.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the products I invented is named after her, you may have bought it. :biggrin1:

This is worse than the song that gets stuck in your head. :mad:

Although I never purchased one, the first thing that popped into my head was
"Flesh Light" :biggrin1:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Then why do you continue to act condescending and insulting towards me if I haven't got under your skin? And if my opinion doesn't matter to you, why do you spend your time writing long 3+ paragraph posts in response to my replies? You're only kidding yourself on this one. Try again.
Your ego lies to you, but I don't.

Yes, a person's sexual history does impact me. For example, if a person who wants to have sex with me has herpes contracted from a previous partner, it does have a big fucking impact on me! Clearly you seem to be ok having sex with people who have stds (as evident by your replies in another thread), but I don't. Deal with it.
You're playing stupid, and it's ugly. When I was single, I asked RELEVANT questions. Those included: "Have you ever had an STD?" "How frequently do you have blood drawn to test for STD's?" "When last did you have this bloodwork done, for which diseases did it screen, and may I see your copy of the results?" "With how many partners have you had sexual contact of any kind since your last screening?" "What kind of sexual contact was that?" "How consistently do you employ safer sex practices, and which ones do you employ?" "Would you like to have a copy of my most recent results?"

This conversation is definitely a mood killer, and so is the use of condoms, and the use of dental dams. I won't say I consistently used dental dams. I couldn't even always find them. I was VERY consistent with condom use outside of monogamous encounters, and still use them with my husband (though with him it's to prevent unwanted pregnancy). I ALWAYS had "the talk" with prospective sexual partners, and think they respected me for it even if it was kind of a drag.

Some people kid themselves about being overcautious, others of us actually paid attention in health class, and to our parents when they were talking about STD prevention. Knowing the number of partners and range of sex acts won't help much. The barrier method is very effective, on the other hand.

I want to know someone's sexual history so I know what risk I'm putting myself at. If the person has been having unprotected sex the last 3 months, I want to know that. If the person fucks a new guy every night, I want to know that. Helps me make up my mind if I think they need to get tested or not before we have sex.
That's not the same as asking, "So... How many guys have you been with?" And that's the subject of this thread.

Oh btw, I like how you throw in the "I wouldn't fuck you with a borrowed pussy, even if I were available" line at the end lol. What are you 16 years old? I feel bad for your husband who probably has to put up with your incessant whining and immature behavior on a daily basis.
I sympathize with any woman who has to cradle your fragile ego.

pussnboots

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Holy Moley! Now that is just plain scarier than this thread! Holy mother of god, what the hell??? LOL I'm bookmarking those pages....heeehheeee

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Holy Moley! Now that is just plain scarier than this thread! Holy mother of god, what the hell??? LOL I'm bookmarking those pages....heeehheeee

Hey, what can I say? Some dudes want the illusion of being controlled, and others want a more physical manifestation. I say, whatever's clever. I'm not usually one to stand in the way of anyone's kink.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your ego lies to you, but I don't.

You're playing stupid, and it's ugly. When I was single, I asked RELEVANT questions. Those included: "Have you ever had an STD?" "How frequently do you have blood drawn to test for STD's?" "When last did you have this bloodwork done, for which diseases did it screen, and may I see your copy of the results?" "With how many partners have you had sexual contact of any kind since your last screening?" "What kind of sexual contact was that?" "How consistently do you employ safer sex practices, and which ones do you employ?" "Would you like to have a copy of my most recent results?"

This conversation is definitely a mood killer, and so is the use of condoms, and the use of dental dams. I won't say I consistently used dental dams. I couldn't even always find them. I was VERY consistent with condom use outside of monogamous encounters, and still use them with my husband (though with him it's to prevent unwanted pregnancy). I ALWAYS had "the talk" with prospective sexual partners, and think they respected me for it even if it was kind of a drag.

Some people kid themselves about being overcautious, others of us actually paid attention in health class, and to our parents when they were talking about STD prevention. Knowing the number of partners and range of sex acts won't help much. The barrier method is very effective, on the other hand.

That's not the same as asking, "So... How many guys have you been with?" And that's the subject of this thread.

I sympathize with any woman who has to cradle your fragile ego.

Another lengthy response from someone who claims to not care about my opinions. You sure do spend a lot of time writing for someone who doesn't care.

I think I've realized the root problem to this discussion. You have terrible social skills. You don't know how to interact with other people. I say this not only because of your inability to deal with someone who disagrees with you (as evident by this thread), but because of the highlighted sections above. These are not mood killers lol. I don't know what kind of sex you have, but if you think it kills the mood when someone puts a condom on, maybe sex isn't for you. Secondly, I've had the discussion of sexual partners with five different women. Not once has it ever killed the mood, mainly because it's just talking. You know having a normal conversation without being an asshole. You should try it some time.

Anyways, I think the point is we disagree on the issue. I like to know the general risk I'm putting myself at when I have sex and you don't care. Does that make either one of us right or wrong? No. But telling me you won't have sex with me, or I have ego problems, and that I'm ignorant doesn't make you correct. It only further displays your ugly personality. So keep bitching and moaning and see what good it does you.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Another lengthy response from someone who claims to not care about my opinions. You sure do spend a lot of time writing for someone who doesn't care.
Nah. I type really fast. I can also type while focusing partially on another task.

I think I've realized the root problem to this discussion. You have terrible social skills. You don't know how to interact with other people.
Oh. So that's why I've never had any problems making or keeping new friends, finding or keeping customers, or jobs. I see.

I say this not only because of your inability to deal with someone who disagrees with you (as evident by this thread), but because of the highlighted sections above. These are not mood killers lol. I don't know what kind of sex you have, but if you think it kills the mood when someone puts a condom on, maybe sex isn't for you.
I'm capable if disagreeing nicely, but I don't like you.

If you've never had getting a condom ruin the mood, then either you've not had much sex, all your sex happens in a bedroom (boring) or you've been very lucky. In addition to finding that condoms pose a huge hindrance to spontaneity, I find that they don't physically feel as good. So, not only does it often feel like starting over after the condom is in place, but then the friction just isn't the same. Nonetheless, my use of them has remained consistent, and will remain so until I'm ready to conceive.

Secondly, I've had the discussion of sexual partners with five different women. Not once has it ever killed the mood, mainly because it's just talking. You know having a normal conversation without being an asshole. You should try it some time.
Except some of your questions are asshole questions! That's been the whole point. On the other hand, I've just never met anyone who thought having questions about STDs end a great make-out session to be very sexy. However, if it seems like we're getting close to having sex, I think it very important to stop what we're doing before it gets too far, and get the ugly necessities seen to.

Anyways, I think the point is we disagree on the issue. I like to know the general risk I'm putting myself at when I have sex and you don't care.
Actually, I care quite a bit. And, I think most would agree that I'm getting a better assessment of the risks with my line of questioning (and my request for written proof) than you do by simply asking how many partners a woman has ever had.

Does that make either one of us right or wrong? No. But telling me you won't have sex with me, or I have ego problems, and that I'm ignorant doesn't make you correct. It only further displays your ugly personality. So keep bitching and moaning and see what good it does you.
But those are my actual opinions! You don't have to like them, or even care about them, but I'll share them if I feel like it. I wouldn't sleep with you because you have apparently failed to grasp simple concepts with regard to sexual hygiene. How many partners a person has had is far less pertinent to their next partner than what precautions they've taken, and how routinely they've monitored the success of those precautions. I don't think anyone (but you) would argue that with me. And your tender ego is leaking all over the place for anyone to see.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nah. I type really fast. I can also type while focusing partially on another task.

Oh. So that's why I've never had any problems making or keeping new friends, finding or keeping customers, or jobs. I see.

I'm capable if disagreeing nicely, but I don't like you.

If you've never had getting a condom ruin the mood, then either you've not had much sex, all your sex happens in a bedroom (boring) or you've been very lucky. In addition to finding that condoms pose a huge hindrance to spontaneity, I find that they don't physically feel as good. So, not only does it often feel like starting over after the condom is in place, but then the friction just isn't the same. Nonetheless, my use of them has remained consistent, and will remain so until I'm ready to conceive.

Except some of your questions are asshole questions! That's been the whole point. On the other hand, I've just never met anyone who thought having questions about STDs end a great make-out session to be very sexy. However, if it seems like we're getting close to having sex, I think it very important to stop what we're doing before it gets too far, and get the ugly necessities seen to.

Actually, I care quite a bit. And, I think most would agree that I'm getting a better assessment of the risks with my line of questioning (and my request for written proof) than you do by simply asking how many partners a woman has ever had.

But those are my actual opinions! You don't have to like them, or even care about them, but I'll share them if I feel like it. I wouldn't sleep with you because you have apparently failed to grasp simple concepts with regard to sexual hygiene. How many partners a person has had is far less pertinent to their next partner than what precautions they've taken, and how routinely they've monitored the success of those precautions. I don't think anyone (but you) would argue that with me. And your tender ego is leaking all over the place for anyone to see.

God damn you're a dumbshit. How are my questions "asshole questions"? Half the questions you asked I already previously mentioned in this thread. You are in essence calling yourself an asshole! Remember this post?

First off, if the guy asks, you should at least tell a guy how many partners you've had since you last got tested. I want to know full well what I'm getting into before it is too late. For example, have you been having sex with condoms? How many partners have you not used condoms with? etc.

Sounds pretty similar to this post by yourself

"With how many partners have you had sexual contact of any kind since your last screening?" "What kind of sexual contact was that?" "How consistently do you employ safer sex practices, and which ones do you employ?"

And then on top of that, the woman I'm currently fucking I made go get tested. Wait a second, you also ask for written proof? Yet, asking for that would be an "asshole question". Once again, you yourself must be an asshole if that's the case because we are doing the same thing.

I'm getting tired of this. You're a fucking hypocrite. Go fuck off and bother someone else with your bullshit.

curioussusan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My husband loves to hear about my old boyfriends, especially the black guy with the really long one that I lived with. He gets hard when I tell him how I would watch my black boyfriend jackoff using two hands.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was all set to be honest with my ex about my past, and he comes out with, 'I don't want to know. The past is the past and i don't want mine asked about either." Not that he could ever shut up about his ex that broke his heart but I was not allowed to bring it or any other part of the past up. Sign of things to come.

He did not lie, but he definitely left out large numbers of things. And he really did not give a crap about the real me, only whether I could be what he wanted.

The thread is about whether women routinely lie about their sexual pasts. I do not. And if a man does not want to hear what I have lived through, it's a warning to me that he's just playing.

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i don't lie. i just leave.
if a guy is moron enough to ask then he's too much of a moron for me.
it's none of his fucking business who i slept with before we met.

no, the number is not that high. it's the principle.

^this.^

and part two if it went further and he got all pissy about it being more than he wanted to know...the truth brings out the truth. tell him how many, then you get a true reflection of the man asking. if he asked in the first place, he must be insecure, worried and jealous. now would be a good time to find out.