Lying about size?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by thickseven, Oct 5, 2011.

1. thickseven

thickseven New Member

Hey, so I was looking at the thread questioning the # of fakers and was wondering: Do you guys lie about size? I mean dudes who are big but not huge. I've only slept with my ex-gf but I think if asked or if my size (7.25-5x6.25, 6.5 at the base) was brought up I would be tempted to lie and say 8''. Partially cus i don't think it's all that big and cus i'd be worried how deeply ingrained the idea of 8 being the marker for big is, would result in a chick thinking my cock is "meh".

2. nolbaby

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    eh, round up to the nearest 1/2 inch. anything more detailed than that makes you sound like all you do is measure your dick all day. women actually DON'T want a guy to be totally consumed by dick size.

3. D_GlennFeckless

D_GlennFeckless Account Disabled

I picked up guy who claimed 8 or 9 in his online profile, I can't recall now, but when this "bull" top showed up he was a good half inch smaller than me, and considerably thinner. I was polite, didn't say anything, but then again neither did he, the entire time. After a wholly unsatisfying 2 minutes, he zipped up and ran out the door probably quite proud of himself - not.

Only lie if you're trying to gain acceptance into a society so shallow that the dick number is the gate pass AND you'll never drop your pants around them. I prefer to avoid such 1337 clubs, and don't envy those who get called on the carpet.

Lying leads to a pitiful existence, whether you recognize it or not.

4. D_Pokin Joe Frazier

D_Pokin Joe Frazier New Member

I think we should all just be happy with what we got as long as you got more than 4inches be happy.
    But don't forget we are on a site to show off our BIG DICKS or imagined ones off with forced perspective shoots and camera tricks and all kinds of other stuff I mean come on there is s guy making a living selling trick rules so everybody can be 10 inches.

5. Test_My_Wife

Test_My_Wife Member

I guess there is also a difference between exaggerating a little and just downright lying

6. littlepenis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You would think bigger guys would be less inclined to add an extra inch or two than those who fall in the below-average range, but I've found that not to be the case. Some guys just lie about that.

7. D_Pokin Joe Frazier

D_Pokin Joe Frazier New Member

You are so right I could careless in fake I think from now on I am going tO claim a HUGE 3 1/2 inch dick from now on to take a stand against dick lying but then I would be lying about my dick size so I would be just like them!!! Oh damn what you going to do;-)

8. Antidote

Antidote Active Member

I dont lie about my size, even though I am only a slightly above average 6.5 inches bone pressed. However, my current girlfriend thinks I am big and when I told her I am just 6.5 she would not believe me, saying I must be about 8 inches! OK she could be trying to bolster my ego but she is insistant! And it works! Or maybe its because all the other men she has been with are lying?

9. spidergrrrl

spidergrrrl New Member

Albums:
    Everyone lies. haven't you heard the joke that the reason women are so bad at math is because all their lives, they've been told that this:

|-------------------------------------------------|

is 6"?

But in all seriousness, most of the guys I've been with have been honest enough about their size. And I'm sure you also know that it's not just the length, it's the girth, the angle, the curve, etc. I've had a 6'5" guy bottom out in me, and yet was able to take in all of another guy who was around 8" - you just don't know.

That being said, I recently went out with one guy who claimed to be 6'2" with a 10.5" cock. I told him flat out that there was no way all that was going to fit inside me, and he assured me that wasn't a problem, we'd just work things out as best we could. Well, we meet up and he's maybe 5'10" at the most. (oh yeah, even though I'm only 4'10", not everyone who's taller than I am is "the same height"). But whatever. Then he pulls his pants off, and yeah. His cock was maybe 7" at the most. And I would know. My hand is 6'5" long from the tip of the middle finger to my wrist - it's a good way to gauge approximate size. Granted, it *was* pretty thick, but that just made it look even shorter compared to what he was claiming.

He made a big deal about how "we can ease into you fitting more of me inside you" when I was already taking him in balls deep. I have to wonder if he really thought he was that big, or he was just so deluding himself, he couldn't bear the actual reality. Regardless, I only saw him that one time. There wasn't enough, personality-wise or chemistry-wise for me to waste time on him.

10. spidergrrrl

spidergrrrl New Member

Albums:
    It might also be how you're measuring the penis. The more accurate measurement is taken from the *top* of the penis, not from underneath. That might account for it. Or it might be any number of other things. Just enjoy the fact that your GF thinks you're big (assuming that's a good thing, which it sounds like it is).

11. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like to tell people I have a micropenis, because lying's fun.

12. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    I say I was born without a penis.

Lower the expectations the better lol

13. scruffylookin

scruffylookin Member

Albums:
    LOL I get the opposite reaction when people meet me, most tell me that I minimize my actual reported size and that Im thicker than I look in the photos. I tell em photography is all about angle and perspective but the litmus test is if you take a regular 8 1/2 " x 11 sheet of paper and lay your cock next to the short side it has to go over the edge( which mine does) to calim at least a nine. Guess people have been overselling themselves to the point where when someone with real size comes their way they are surprised by it. So I agree with the above saying less is more and more fun to see the reactions ;)

14. hungteen19921992

hungteen19921992 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    What are you talking about OP? Men never lie about their size. I have never ever heard of a guy lying about his penis size. Ever.

I've got a 13 inch penis, so why should I have to lie about it? That would be ridiculous!

15. CraigS41

Gold Member

Albums:
    I hooked up with a guy in Seattle a few years back. He said he was 6.5" I am 6" and when the clothes came off, his dick was shorter than mine. He tried for 30 minutes to convince me that mine was 7" so that he would have been correct. I played along for a while and then brought our a ruler and showed him how to measure his 5 1/4" dick, then I laughed at him for lying about it as he got dressed and left. I told him that size didn't really matter too me and that if he had been truthful about it, he could have been fucking me instead of leaving with a bad case of blue balls.

It might not have been the best way to get the point across, but it pissed me off that he lied and then tried to cover it up by telling me that my dick was bigger than it was.

Craig

16. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think the lesson here is just to never talk about dick size (at least not in such precise terms) before sleeping with someone. Just the sheer number of threads on this board where people claim 8"+ and have <7" is crazy, so to add the extra weight of a first-time romp to the mix is too much.

I've always felt that bragging about sex prowess in any way is a bit like telling someone you're famous: it sort of loses its impact if you have to tell them.

Draft saved Draft deleted