Lying is for the weak-minded

sweet_tania: 90 PERCENT OF PEOPLE ON HERE ARE EITHER GAY OR BISEXUAL, AND QUITE A FEW LIE ABOUT THEIR SIZES AND SEX LIVES! YOU SAD PEOPLE SHOULD GET A LIFE!

NO OFFENCE TO THE LEGITIMATE USERS.

Reactions: Blockos

1811: quite simply, this site frusturates her because she doesn't get enough cock :D

Reactions: Blockos

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For some reason you felt compelled to SHOUT your totally unfounded opinionin two different categories here. Since this subject seems to upset you, let's explore, shall we?
90 PERCENT OF PEOPLE ON HERE ARE EITHER GAY OR BISEXUAL

You're wrong; but even if you weren't, what's your point? That we gay men can't have big cocks? That gay and bi men bother you? That you can't stand the audacity of gay and bi men to join a board that you happened to barge into? You have issues, sister.

AND QUITE A FEW LIE ABOUT THEIR SIZES  AND SEX LIVES!

Yes, some do, but probably not as many as you assume. I know first-hand that truth is stranger than fiction. Some of my true personal sexual experiences would be rejected by publishers of fiction as not being credible enough.

YOU SAD PEOPLE SHOULD GET A LIFE!

Ditto for sad people who jump into a large dick board just to rail at people they assume are gay and/or bi.

NO OFFENCE TO THE LEGITIMATE USERS.

Well, I'm gay. My posts about my size and my sex life are true. (I honestly don't understand the point of lying here.) I have a life ... a very full life, thank you very much. And I am a legitimate user who occasionally has something of value to contribute.

So, sweet_tania, if you choose not to respect the board, its contents, its posters, or its purpose, you can pucker up and kiss my round, firm, Cuban ass!

ItalianStallion: Another thing that bothers me about this, so many people say "if your so large post some pics to prove it" the fact is that many people do not like the idea of nude pics of them being placed on the internet. There are guys who are average that love to show it off, and guys who don't. The same goes for guys who are above average.

and great response whopper

rikter8: None of us here need to be badgered, nor beliddled by someone else.
I am a legit person, whom has a Legit life, and I speak for MANY others on this board which are the same.

A post like what you had done has no value or merit.
If you dont like it here, then leave.

Tender: hmm. ::) maybe she needs a new hobby.
trolling around on a site she doesnt even beleive in is wasting time. i think we all have ideas or make choices that not everyone agrees with, and we should be free to discuss those issues, but do understand that everyone cannot be pleased. so if one is that offended or disgusted by the board they are either here because they have nothing better to do or they intend to make laughs out of it. either way, it matters not to me. :-*
so i guess maybe just post to the topics or other people that you DO think are leggit, and not comment on the rest. im sure there are a *few* here to stir the pot, or dish out whopper fibs....

speaking of whopper....
you admit that you only contribute something valuable occasionally?! ha ha
im just funnin' ya sweetie... :-*

i aslo dont understand anyones point of lying...but ah well...i just be me... 8)
as far as the pics of said 'sad' users here, i would have to admit that i guess being naive or what have you, if i did not see the pics of some, i would have not EVER believed them... :eek: i blew a fuse lol!
my gracious!! you can fit THAT in the front seat of an average car?!
i dont see how being gay or bi has anything particular to do with having more than your fair share! ???
even straight guys can be large, but being some on the board are gay or bi, that will be discussed also. we dont discrminate, except for trolls... ;)
so if you read something that you feel is "!!!" please reply in a worthy manner, not just "how stupid" he or she is... or you may skip along... :-X
sometimes i get myself in trouble with my big mouth as well :(

i so hope at the end of this thread you will type in your virtual apology...either way, your welcome to post if your not in a troll mood... :)

spike: well that would be kinda weird if 90 percent of the people here were lying about their sexual oreintation. If someone was gay or bisexual why would they say they were straight...it dosn't make sense...people here are not homophobic maniacs that would dissisociate with others because they were gay...There is really no purpose of lying here...i think that this is a place to be truthful, because there will be no reprucussions for what we say. I really can't speak for everyone..thats just my opinion...

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not this chick again! Tania, I realize that it may come as a surprise to you, but you appeal to me as someone who definitely needs pyschological help, because it makes no sense to be this belligerent to us on this board.

In conclusion, may I also say that with emphasis, KEEP YOUR PREDJUDICED LITTLE CHICKEN-ASS OFF HERE TILL YOU LEARN BETTER MANNERS, AND MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, BECAUSE CLEARLY YOU'RE MAKING THIS UP AS YOU GO ALONG!! :mad: