Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There was an article about the SOB in the NYTimes mag section, many, many years ago, written either by a friend of his or an advisor. Stated on the first page, probably for shock value, that Johnson was uncut. I consider issues like this to be of vital importance to my own life, as well as national security, but never really bothered to go back looking for the article. It would have been written sometime in the 70s or 80s. It shouldn't be too hard to find if you really want to research it.

Truman: uncut
Eisenhower ? probably uncut
Kennedy cut
Johnson 6'3" walking prepuce
Nixon think I read somewhere that he was cut
Ford uncut
Carter cut
Reagan uncut
Bush ??? probably cut
Clinton cut (probably should have had it cut off completely...)
Bush cut
Obama cut

DeApollo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I live in the Hill country of Texas not far from the Johnson Ranch. My coworker worked on the ranch during the Johnson years. He has some great stories about the antics at the ranch and did say that LBJ loved to "sunbathe" in his jock by the pool and was indeed very well endowed.

Reactions: agerachewi

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You will probably be able to find more stories about it in the coming days with the media focus on Kennedy's murder 50 years ago.
I still remember my mom came and took me and my sister out of school early. There was a fear that Russia was sending missles our way and/or we were being invaded.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This has been around for decades. He apparently had the biggest cock of any president, and would show it to anyone who asked. He was 6' 3" and would tower over people. What gossip have you heard about his cock? I've heard a million stories. Kind of hot. :cool:

Said to be sex fiend.

Many rumors about him including the 1 where he had a female over 1 night at the ranch and in the night pointed a flashlight on her and told her "move over this is the President." (from among other sources, a book: Presidential Sex from The Founding Fathers to Bill Clinton by Wesley O. Hagood)
(do a search in google with "move over this is your President" for more about LBJ

Strange man wouldn't have completely minded having him pop it out for inspection in front of me.:smile:

Attachments

BigDave1970

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always thought that LBJ was a very handsome man, definitely my type. Kennedy was also handsome.

Too bad most of the postings here are nothing more than rumors.

I imagine that Lady Bird probably enjoyed getting it when she did...as well as any other female that was lucky enough to get it.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This has been around for decades. He apparently had the biggest cock of any president, and would show it to anyone who asked. He was 6' 3" and would tower over people. What gossip have you heard about his cock? I've heard a million stories. Kind of hot. :cool:
Anybody know anything about his only grandson Patrick Lyndon Nugent? I don't think he is married, good looking too.

B_MaxBaer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And how do people know he is hung? Because of rumors? Michael Fassbender is suppose to be huge and then you look at him and he is not and people still think he is.

B_MaxBaer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Again rumors. Did you see his penis? Jonah Falcon claims to be 13 and half inches so is that true now? Tommy Lee is so suppose to be the biggest thing ever. Rumors aren't fact. Unless there are pictures of him out there to prove he is big they will remain rumors.

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And how do people know he is hung? Because of rumors? Michael Fassbender is suppose to be huge and then you look at him and he is not and people still think he is.

Tommy Lee is so suppose to be the biggest thing ever. Rumors aren't fact. Unless there are pictures of him out there
to prove he is big they will remain rumors.

The fact is Michael Fassbender and Tommy Lee do have big dicks and your comments just kind of pathetically expose you for the troll that I suspect you are.

Reactions: anal_lightbulb

auspoz

Expert Member
Media
I'll take any mule dick. Maybe he did have one...

In Oz, during the Vietnam War, the motto was "all the way with LBJ" (our prime minister Harold Holt said that before he drowned and disappeared forever in rough surf- true!)

If LBJ was hung, I'd go all the way too.

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I get so SICK when everyone points out someone is hung and even gives these foosl evidence but they keep whining :How do you know?" Just shut UP already. My gosh, it's so childish and WAAY gotten old.