Lyndon Baines Johnson

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by jay_too, Jul 12, 2004.

1. jay_too

jay_too New Member

I am surprised someone has not mentioned LBJ. According to biographies, he was definitely oversized and loved to show it. He was a chronic complainer about toilet baptism...hmmm, it seems like I have heard of this before. <_<

It was not uncommon for the oval office to be full of people and for LBJ to step in the bathroom and leave the door open so everyone could be impressed as he took a whiz. Even women in the press corps got to view this part of the Presidential anatomy.

Did he have a name for it? You betcha&#33; Jumbo. Of course, Jumbo was Texas-sized.

jay

2. txquis

Gold Member

I&#39;m not surprised.
    He had a name for everyone and everything.
    I saw his name in the thread title,
    and thought..."Oh no.....i bet he named it
    something, too."
    YUP.
    LOL.

I know presidents have penises,
    i just dont care to think about it much. :lol:

3. ColonialBoy

ColonialBoy Member

Maybe the funniest example of this concept occurred aboard SAM 26000 at a campaign stop in 1964. Johnson invited reporter Frank Cormier and two colleagues to an impromptu press conference in the plane's bedroom, according to Cormier's book, "The Way He Was."
    The president -- who wanted to change clothes after giving a speech in the hot sun -- astonished the reporters when he "removed his shirt and trousers," while answering their questions about the economy. Johnson then "shucked off his underwear" and kept talking while "standing buck naked and waving his towel for emphasis."
    Another time on the jet, Cormier wrote, Johnson was sitting and talking with his legs crossed when an "airman who served as LBJ's valet" kneeled before the president and "quickly removed one of Johnson's shoes and socks, bathed the naked foot then put on a fresh sock and replaced the shoe." Neither the valet nor the president ever acknowledged each other, and Johnson didn't miss a beat of his conversation.

4. auspoz

auspoz Active Member

Actually, many here have talked about LBJ's large wang. Yet to see any pic proof tho.

5. distance

distance Member

The biggest thing about Texas is the overdeveloped egos of many of its residents.

6. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    He once, in the late '30s, maneuvered my great aunt into the bedroom in a hotel suite and exposed himself. Dude was shameless.

7. beaugator

beaugator Member

Hey Distance - spoken like a true princess tiny meat. Bite me, from Texas.

8. zero_ga

zero_ga Member

Albums:
    He was lacking in Couth and no doubt anybody that was so paranoid about his image three tv screens in the oval office so he could see the three major networks and how he was presented. He had some major psyc problems all these things point to some insecurities its a shame he was a leader during Vietnam and placed faith in Westmorland. History will record him as a Jumbo screw up.

9. submit452

Gold Member

Albums:
    supposedly he took his dick out and pisses during a press event on his ranch as potus in front of everybody.

10. jcjb2002

jcjb2002 Member

Where he was raised is the same area I was. It in VERY common for a man to walk over to a tree and pee. No matter who was present. He would not have blinked if a female went behind a bush. That is still common and not considered illegal. He sure did have a large pecker. I have heard of himn oeeing on the roadside, as many rest areas and such had yet to be erected. Especially on Back Roads here.

Draft saved Draft deleted