M. ZORA.... (an open letter)

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh hell no, the war is on! Our strategic weapon of choice, that still fits in a bedroom and is transportable: The Wacker concrete vibrator B5000 5hp gas motor with the incomparable H65 8" girth x 13" length head on an SM9-S 1" x 30' flexible shaft.

Size Queen

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She'll get around to it eventually. She's without a computer of her own for the time being and surviving via internet cafe.

So all of this fingerbanging is going on in an internet cafe?

*thinks*

Yeah, MZ wouldn't have a problem that. I wonder how many times a day she says "What the fuck are you gawking at?" to anyone that glances her way.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dear Mme Zora,

It is the humble request of this council that you kindly desist with the rampant fingerbanging that you are currently involved in. You need your fingers to post. Remember, post now, clit later.

Warm regards,
Yo mama

i bet you get yer ass beat when she reads this.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would if I had the stomach for vaginas.

What can I say, i'm a pickey eater ;P

No worries, dahlink- we've always had that in common. Since we both like big dicks, why don't we just play with yours?

Oh yeah, now to flame you- What the fuck were you doing in BED when I was calling you? Fucking bastard, you're supposed to be available for my every waking need! Koto gen ona gai.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been a heavy equipment operator for years and I can always use a ho with the quick attach concrete breaker. With that “equipment” I may just win!:biggrin1:

***edit: After proof reading that I have been trying to decide whether or not to edit “ho” to “hoe” but have decided to let my Freudian slip stand.***

I'm so disappointed- why didn't I get to see your Freudian slip when you were here? I know it must be a fashionable one! I think it's my turn now to come for the equipment.:tongue:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The model I offered I actually possess. (And MZ has not considered the thread worthy of response, I think she has been on)

Your ass is worthy of a response, even without the offer of that premium grade dildo *can I have a bite, pretty please?*. Love ya to death.:biggrin1: