@M0NST3RC0CK: 13 inches of DICK twitter

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
his tumblr pics are not all him,,, one is karsin knightly... this guy isnt on the up and up..

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
fyi.. that guy is a fake, or his rentmen site is... it will be pulled soon.. the ad... maybe his dick too, i dont know, but hes a fake...

B_LongDongMcRod

Experimental Member
Media
To the guy who linked bignlong's pics, at least one is photoshopped (first one). Bignlong is huge, but the more I look at him, the less and less impressive I think he is. In all honesty, wouldn't surprise me if he isn't even past 9.

And for that prodig13 guy, he's been the topic of so much controversy that he's undoubtedly fake. There was a video on the Internet showing his real penis, and it looked average. He's a loser.

And blkbro, stop endlessly spamming links of photos and videos without even taking the time to research them as authentic or fake. It's annoying as fuck.

B_LongDongMcRod

Experimental Member
Media
Haha! I just Google image searched "prodig13" and "blessednmypantz" and found these ludicrously altered photos. This guy's an even bigger fuckwad loser than I had originally thought. It seems as if all his profiles, videos, etc. on the internet have been deleted or taken down.

iamCandyCane : oh ok RT @BlessedNMyPantz: #SoYouKnowItsReal http://t.co/8CPawvAz | Twicsy, the Twitter Pics Engine

More than one handful...

There's even more photos of his pathetic attempts if you just Google image search his 2 aliases.

Reactions: FEED THE MAN MEAT
D

deleted645178

My other half from many years ago was 10 inches long and very thick indeed, I did take it and suffered greatly for 6 months...but was oh so good...but he always got the attention when we went out. would wear the tight white jeans and the tight leather so always was asked questions and asked to see it and play with it..but in the end I dumped him coz he was always getting sucked off and was eventually caught cheating..i do miss his cock massively.yes I did get turned on by seeing him getting chatted up,,,sometimes.but sometimes the bigger the better just doesn't work...

B_heythere246

Experimental Member
Media
This thread doesn't deserve to be bumped. This idiot is a notorious photoshopper, and there's even a video on the net with the same guy (with the same face) jerking a relatively average sized dick. He's a photoshopping douchebag, and from other sources I've heard from, also a homophobic and arrogant asshole. Probably because he's tricked himself into believing he's as large as his photoshopped photos.