M2F ass sex...

stevejames

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...Ive never met a woman who would let me have anal sex with her! They always say the girth is too much...

.... I guess its a regular problem. Any suggestions for easing the pain?

gunit56_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...see there is something to be said for being small!
never refused anal by partners who were in to it...
One even commented "your nice and lean, you won't hurt me during anal sex!"...

wifeofalargeman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That was something I was trying to get advice about when joining this site and the best advice was good lube, my gosh it made a huge difference, that and a couple, five or six beers. Also positon, me on my back with my legs hugged up to my chest and a pillow under my butt was much easier starting out than him behind me doggy style which hurt like hell the first time. He still teases me by saying get it out! get it out! get it out!
Oh! also we have discovered if he is not rock hard but a little soft but still firm enough to guide in without bending is easier. Did that make sense?

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It took 6 months + for my GF now wife to let me enter her backdoor.
Time and patience google something like "how to have anal sex" or guide to have anal sex.

The both of read it together so she understands your not just going to bend her over and shove it in that it will go slow and she will enjoy it and most importantly she controls the pace.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I, after 31 years of painful intercourse, learned that I was too large in girth for her. She started dilating her vagina with increasing diameters of dildo's over a year ago. Then one morning she came back to bed and asked if I wanted to try anal sex because she had also been dilating her ass. Long story short we can have good anal sex and we are still working on vaginal sex.

Patience, lubrication and listening to her concerns and when she says stop, stop.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting. Ive been thinking about posting a somewhat similar thread, asking about anal cos Ive never done it. Its all pretty tightly shut there- so I can imagine some of you guys would take weeks to get in- but I kinda wanna learn the fascination? what feels good and why? and can it cause erm, ya know, infections and stuff? Is it worth me doing before I die?
and does your anus permanently become large then? DON"T LAUGH!!!! I'm serious I want to know. This is the only place in the www I would feel comfortable asking.

Thanks. I love all you folks. :smile:

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It took 6 months + for my GF now wife to let me enter her backdoor.
Time and patience google something like "how to have anal sex" or guide to have anal sex.

The both of read it together so she understands your not just going to bend her over and shove it in that it will go slow and she will enjoy it and most importantly she controls the pace.

It took my wife much longer to agree to anal sex but the same issues applied. Time, patience, trust are all important and if you take it slowly and don't rush I'm sure she will allow you to penetrate her anally. If she has a god experience the first time she will want it again as it enriches your sex life.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No Stevejames... I'm kinda in the same boat too, with lenght.
Butt :rolleyes: when you find out please let me know.

Come on ladies of LPSG... help us out with some tips of advice!

Be Careful, Be Safe, and Enjoy!
Whopper-lee
LPSG Member:smile:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Who's teasin? I only said that to cover my bases ;)

Teflon

I had to take a break to recover from just thinking about it!!:wink:

wish I could offer more, erm, assistance-
butt I have no insider knowledge to relate it to.................. however I do continue to lurk at this thread hoping I will learn something else!!:biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm, I may be odd in that I have always enjoyed anal stimulation with previous boyfriends.

With my current fuck buddy I was the one who bought up the topic of anal sex. He'd done it before and heartily agreed.

After really good vanilla sex followed by oral he lubed up and pushed the head in. There was some discomfort/pressure with the first couple of inches so he stopped and let me get used to having him there for maybe a minute or two. We were doing it doggy style and I remember he gently massaged the small of my back and butt. Don't know if that helped to relax my sphincter, but it felt nice. Next thing I knew he was balls deep, and I yelped! Once again he did the hold still and back massage. Then started the long, slow strokes, he applied more lube and without even realizing it I was backing up to meet each thrust and soon I had my first anal orgasm. :05: The rest as they say is history.
:biggrin1: A butt slut was born.

I had asked some of my gay friends for tips, prior to doing it and they all agreed, that we should go slow, use lots of lube, and that I should be on top. When the time came it never even occurred to me to be on top. I like doggy style and I trust him so I knew it would be okay, and it was.

We have since tried anal sex in a variety of positions
Me on my back with my legs over his shoulders = hurt like hell.
Reverse Cowgirl = Very nice :05: bonus I can easily reach my clit
Cowgirl = Nice for easy clitoral stimulation, but awkward for my long legs.
On our sides (Spooning) with his top leg over mine = Very Nice
Doggy Style = Great! This is our personal fave. :smile: Feels great for him, feels great for me; we can both reach my clit for stimulation.

* NOTE: I can and often have an analgasm without clitoral stimulation. :05: Apparently this is unusual . . .

** NOTE: The first time we did anal he used a lubricated condom, the next week we went bareback. It hurt a lot more the 2nd time, even with lots of lube it was like being an anal virgin again. Never underestimate the usefulness of a condom. It definetely helped to grease the gate as it were. :smile:

My fuck buddy is average (7x5) not huge, so maybe if she were to try anal with a smaller guy first . . .

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting. Ive been thinking about posting a somewhat similar thread, asking about anal cos Ive never done it. Its all pretty tightly shut there- so I can imagine some of you guys would take weeks to get in- but I kinda wanna learn the fascination? what feels good and why? and can it cause erm, ya know, infections and stuff? Is it worth me doing before I die?
and does your anus permanently become large then? DON"T LAUGH!!!! I'm serious I want to know. This is the only place in the www I would feel comfortable asking.

Thanks. I love all you folks. :smile:

I'm surprised that no one has addressed your questions yet, possibly because these issues have been addressed in other threads.

Its all pretty tightly shut there- so I can imagine some of you guys would take weeks to get in- that is possible maybe even probable depending on your ability to relax which is directly related to your comfort level with your partner. My wife started dilating her ass a long time before she offered it up, she used increasing diameters of dildo's to get close to my girth. She can take me in her ass comfortably when she has dilated and is relaxed but has not been able to dilate her vagina as easily.

but I kinda wanna learn the fascination? Our fascination is that it goes in at all! Why can she take me in her ass and not her vagina? She feels good that we can at last have penetration sex and it has been so many years since we had intercourse I am just totally thrilled to be connecting with her sexually again. It does not feel the same as vaginal sex to either one of us, for many reasons. It is nice to once again be enveloped by her body. I suppose that for many there may be an element of the naughty or whatever but I don't think that has any play in our anal sex.

what feels good and why? It is warm, lubed and can be loose or tight during stroking. We love each other and it is a connection that we haven't had in years. We never had vaginal penetration sex that wasn't super tight and painful so a loose butt is a wonderful experience and I can thrust for a half hour or more, something that neither of us had ever experienced before. One thing I have noticed that sometimes when I stop thrusting to apply more lube is that my penis is spasming just like when I ejaculate but without the build up that goes with orgasm and without any fluids being expelled, then I can go on for another 15 minutes before ejaculation.

and can it cause erm, ya know, infections and stuff? Yes. Cleanliness after anal sex is paramount. Some people do enemas, don't over-do it, we don't but showers are necessary after the deed, before is personal preference and general cleanliness. My wife got concerned, several months after we had been engaging in somewhat regular anal sex, with using condoms because "Talk Sex With Sue" Sue always recommended condoms, but that is because of STD's, if you are not in a committed exclusive relationship where you know your partners sexual history (allow at least 6 months and a test before going bareback). Yeast infections can occur in men who have foreskins if they don't wash thoroughly after anal penetration. And don't change from anal to vaginal without a good washing.

Is it worth me doing before I die? Anal sex won't kill you, it might hurt at first but with preparation and relaxation you may very well enjoy it, so if you trust your partner, and are curious why not try it? You can try it and you can always say Stop! I think that the key is relaxation and a willingness to explore and enjoy your sensuality and body.

and does your anus permanently become large then? No!