M2M Action in pro locker rooms

hockeyjock90210

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Most arenas, the shower areas are off limits to press and even coaching staff. Trust me, jo races, soggy cookie and all kinds of games go on all the time in hockey and football.

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Americans put a lot of trust and allegiance in our pro athletes, our clergymen and politicians. We know gay clergy and gay politicians that were forced "out". Gay pro athletes? It's just a matter of time.

The biggest difference for the pro athlete is that what he does in his personal life can have ripple effects on his team. Players do not like it when a teammate's personal issues take the spotlight away from the game. It can effect morale, performance and team focus. Hey, if you just scored 20 points in the winning game, you don't want the press asking you questions about your teammate's sex life.

I predict that when a current pro athlete is outted for being gay, it will be under the most scandalous circumstances. Too, it will be the MOST defining moment for the tolerance of gay culture in sports-- i.e., "As a society, how far will we have arrived?"