M2M Gym Sex

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A while back, I asked if any guy had any true experiences with m2m sex at the gym. I 've had some, and it really turns me on big time.

So, I thought I would ask this again to see if I got any new responses.

It could be something simple like seeing a hot guy's dick peeking through his gymshorts or having some quick action in the shower or in the sauna or steam room.

I'd just like to know how often things like this happen. Thanks!

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
well i dont go gym anymore, but i went with my friend once and he is a big macho guy (well was, hes alittle fat now) and he thought he was all big walking around nude like he was king, then me being a little skinny boy got naked and my cock was far bigger than his. he was stunned. i didnt get any real sexual thrills from it, except it did massage my ego... a little off topic though

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been going to a big commercial gym for almost four years now. There are plenty of gay men around but I've never been aware of anything sexual going on. If I want a casual encounter I'll go to a gay sauna.

zayin21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i've often jacked off with guys in the sauna or steam room. once in a while i'll suck one off too. in fact, that's where i sucked my first cock....

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I must work out at the wrong gym the only action there is lifting weights. Maybe I need to start up some action of my own.

dig

Sexy Member
Media
Hey there. I live in New York and I work out about four days a week. The gym itself is a serious place to work out. The sauna and steamroom are a total cumfest. Seriously...it borders on the gross or the extremely hot, depending on your mood. But hands down, NYC gyms are the easiest places to get your rocks off if you have a decent bod.