Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
m4m - 23 - Queens, NYC - NY - U.S.A. - Oral guy lookin to give head

My age: 23
City: Queens, NYC
State: NY

23 5'11" 185 hispanic oral bottom here, i give great wet sloppy head. i'm hiv neg/ d/d free as of april 2006. love to swallow, love cumfacials.....lookin for guys who don't mind filmin me as i service them....for anyone who is a gay-torrents member...go here for my personal homemade vids http://en.gay-torrents.net/index.php?action=torrentsdetails;torrent=12776;lang= i have plenty more and still lookin to make more with other men....hit me up anytime

DougRR

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks again man..saw your add..Like to see any cock pics you have. I am big and uncut if you like it that way...lots of pics in my profile here...Doug

blue27

Sexy Member
Media
Man I love your vids....

But you work too hard, you need someone to come to NYC and treat you right....

Media
hey guy,

I read your e-mail and i would like you to suck my cock.what the catch?
do you charge money to do this?I am hiv-negative,white gay man 50 years old dark blonde hair blue eyes.6 feet tall.I want you to suck my cock .Do I have to suck your cock in order for this to happen?
I do not want to suck your cock,I really prefer if you can do the honors.
let me know.I work in astoria queens.I do not have a place where we can go.do you have a place or some dark alley way where we can go?
happy pants

sobeluver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
m4m - 23 - Queens, NYC - NY - U.S.A. - Oral guy lookin to give head

My age: 23
City: Queens, NYC
State: NY

23 5'11" 185 hispanic oral bottom here, i give great wet sloppy head. i'm hiv neg/ d/d free as of april 2006. love to swallow, love cumfacials.....lookin for guys who don't mind filmin me as i service them....for anyone who is a gay-torrents member...go here for my personal homemade vids Login i have plenty more and still lookin to make more with other men....hit me up anytime

Im 18 I'm legal now, I'm from queens and I'm intrested but sorry no filming.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn Biff, we have spoken B4, and like you, I am still looking for some Biggies to chow down on. Doesnt seem to be happenin. All these guys just talk about getting sucked, but when they have the chance, they back off.... Is that what you call a cock-tease ??? LOL.

Anyway, wish you luck, Love your vids. and if you find a guy that has a friend, AND you can spare him, give me a shout out.

Alyn - Kew Gardens

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn Biff, we have spoken B4, and like you, I am still looking for some Biggies to chow down on. Doesnt seem to be happenin. All these guys just talk about getting sucked, but when they have the chance, they back off.... Is that what you call a cock-tease ??? LOL.

lol yea man...a lot of guys here look for head and ask for it but when it comes down to actually meating them.....they back off.....that really pisses me off. i mean these men are grown men and yet act like teenagers. its sad really.