m4m - 26 - HotSprings - Arkansas - USA - I am looking for a nice big long one to play with. Just good ole hardcore hat and nasty

FalusFiend

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
m4m - 26 - HotSprings - Arkansas - USA - I am looking for a nice big long one to play with. Just good ole hardcore hot and nasty

My age: 26
City: HotSprings
State: Arkansas

Hey all,

well this is the thing.....I want to find a guy(or two) that I can meet up with on occasion and just get the daylights screwed out of mewith a nice big juicy slab of monster man meat.

I swear that I crave the feeling of a thick pole in my throat and I am haveing withdrawls.....
now don't get me wrong I am no flaming queen or anything like that and that isn't what I want either. If there are any strait guys that just want to get some head or are a little curious. that would be awesome. I appreciate discretion and never "kiss n tell"

Fellas that have gone and left curious in the dust....thats cool too. as long as everyone showers regular and no one is contagious its all good.

I am about six two. one hundred-seventy pounds long brown hair, i smoke and drink some times and always looking for a good time.
I have a perfect bill of health and check on a regular basis to see that it stays that way.

I party a little but usually alone and I find myself wanting more than my own 7inches to stroke.

so if you want to get togather and have a little private party....let me hear ya

Jean Deaux

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i am west of hot springs. love having my cock sucked. don't meet the lpsp size requirements, just 6 x 5.5 cut, shave shaft and balls. precum lots and shoot large loads.

you interested?