m4m - 26 - HotSprings - Arkansas - USA - I am looking for a nice big long one to play with. Just good ole hardcore hat and nasty

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by FalusFiend, Aug 11, 2006.

1. FalusFiend

FalusFiend New Member

Albums:
    m4m - 26 - HotSprings - Arkansas - USA - I am looking for a nice big long one to play with. Just good ole hardcore hot and nasty

My age: 26
    City: HotSprings
    State: Arkansas

Hey all,

well this is the thing.....I want to find a guy(or two) that I can meet up with on occasion and just get the daylights screwed out of mewith a nice big juicy slab of monster man meat.

I swear that I crave the feeling of a thick pole in my throat and I am haveing withdrawls.....
    now don't get me wrong I am no flaming queen or anything like that and that isn't what I want either. If there are any strait guys that just want to get some head or are a little curious. that would be awesome. I appreciate discretion and never "kiss n tell"

Fellas that have gone and left curious in the dust....thats cool too. as long as everyone showers regular and no one is contagious its all good.

I am about six two. one hundred-seventy pounds long brown hair, i smoke and drink some times and always looking for a good time.
    I have a perfect bill of health and check on a regular basis to see that it stays that way.

I party a little but usually alone and I find myself wanting more than my own 7inches to stroke.

so if you want to get togather and have a little private party....let me hear ya

2. robogoretex

robogoretex New Member

whats up in hot springs ?

3. blckbottom

blckbottom Member

robogoretex....hit me up..why 1% straight?

4. Dal2AR

Dal2AR Member

Hey BUddy...In Hot Springs. Drop me a line...

5. Jean Deaux

Jean Deaux Member

i am west of hot springs. love having my cock sucked. don't meet the lpsp size requirements, just 6 x 5.5 cut, shave shaft and balls. precum lots and shoot large loads.

you interested?

Draft saved Draft deleted