m4m - 26 - Trvavel all over the US - Tall, dark, and handsome younger guy seeking HUNG / ENDOWED "mentor" for friendship

Balance1771

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
m4m - 26 - Trvavel all over the US - Tall, dark, and handsome younger guy seeking HUNG / ENDOWED "mentor" for friendship

My age: 26
City: Trvavel all over the US
State:

Hey!

I am looking for a unique situation and thought this might be a good place to post. I am 26, 6'2", 185lbs, athletic, very masculine, and educated "suit and tie" / "t-shirt jeans" kinda guy who genuinely is interested in learning and getting to know an older man (30-50).

Ideally, I would like to meet an educated, cultured, and friendly guy who is interested in the idea of being a friend and "mentor" to a younger guy. Someone who enjoys discussing culture / politics and sharing their passions with others.

This situation may become physical and I am open to all types of people. I tend to be most attracted to guys with body / facial hair (doesn't matter how much or where) who are very well hung / endowed.

Interested? Send me some more information about you and include a pic!! I have others to trade. balance17771@yahoo.com is my email address (I also have yahoo IM).

Cheers!