m4m - 26 - Trvavel all over the US - Tall, dark, and handsome younger guy seeking HUNG / ENDOWED "mentor" for friendship

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by Balance1771, May 27, 2006.

1. Balance1771

Balance1771 New Member

m4m - 26 - Trvavel all over the US - Tall, dark, and handsome younger guy seeking HUNG / ENDOWED "mentor" for friendship

My age: 26
    City: Trvavel all over the US
    State:

Hey!

I am looking for a unique situation and thought this might be a good place to post. I am 26, 6'2", 185lbs, athletic, very masculine, and educated "suit and tie" / "t-shirt jeans" kinda guy who genuinely is interested in learning and getting to know an older man (30-50).

Ideally, I would like to meet an educated, cultured, and friendly guy who is interested in the idea of being a friend and "mentor" to a younger guy. Someone who enjoys discussing culture / politics and sharing their passions with others.

This situation may become physical and I am open to all types of people. I tend to be most attracted to guys with body / facial hair (doesn't matter how much or where) who are very well hung / endowed.

Interested? Send me some more information about you and include a pic!! I have others to trade. balance17771@yahoo.com is my email address (I also have yahoo IM).

Cheers!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice