m4m - 30 - Glasgow - Scotland - Looking to meet a guy in Scotland with a huge cock !

Seeking

Experimental Member
Media
m4m - 30 - Glasgow - Scotland - Looking to meet a guy in Scotland with a huge cock !

My age: 30
City: Glasgow
State:

Hi guys, I'm 30yrs old, 5' 7" tall, slim build, good looking, average in the trouser department. I always believed myself to be straight until a few years ago when I saw the biggest :eek: cock I've ever seen in my life whilst getting changed at the gym. The guy was of average height and build but he had an enormous penis, I honestly didn't know there were guys out there with such impressive tools. Needless to say I could barely take my eyes off it. Since then I have found myself thinking about large penises more frequently and am desperate to meet up with a guy with a huge cock. It's all about a big dick guys so the bigger and thicker the better, we're talking big cock worship. If there are any well hung guys in Scotland interested in letting me live my big dick fantasies then get in touch a.s.a.p.

Seeking.

nineinchscot

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seeking said:

My age: 30
City: Glasgow
State:

Hi guys, I'm 30yrs old, 5' 7" tall, slim build, good looking, average in the trouser department. I always believed myself to be straight until a few years ago when I saw the biggest :eek: cock I've ever seen in my life whilst getting changed at the gym. The guy was of average height and build but he had an enormous penis, I honestly didn't know there were guys out there with such impressive tools. Needless to say I could barely take my eyes off it. Since then I have found myself thinking about large penises more frequently and am desperate to meet up with a guy with a huge cock. It's all about a big dick guys so the bigger and thicker the better, we're talking big cock worship. If there are any well hung guys in Scotland interested in letting me live my big dick fantasies then get in touch a.s.a.p.

Seeking.

I'm in glasgow with an 8.5 incher pm me if intertested!

Reactions: Brooksjohn

ttmax

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My cock has a big helmet and I like to visit Pipeworks from time to time, usually on a Saturday, overnight, but I will be waiting until things are safer before returning to a sauna.